![]() |
|
Need Help Finding Reliable Proxies Unblocked? What’s Working for You? - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types) +--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies) +--- Thread: Need Help Finding Reliable Proxies Unblocked? What’s Working for You? (/thread-need-help-finding-reliable-proxies-unblocked-what%E2%80%99s-working-for-you) Pages:
1
2
|
Need Help Finding Reliable Proxies Unblocked? What’s Working for You? - deepCipherX - 07-07-2024 Hey guys, Sooo I’ve been struggling to find proxies unblocked that actually work consistently. Every time I think I’ve found a good one, it gets blocked or just stops working after a day or two. Super frustrating, right? What’s working for you lately? Any solid proxies unblocked that you’d recommend? Free or paid, I’m open to options. Just need something reliable for streaming and bypassing geo-restrictions. Also, if anyone knows why some proxies unblocked just die out so fast, lmk. Is it just me or are they getting cracked down on harder these days? Thanks in advance! 🙏 “” - hyperMimicX - 13-12-2024 Hey! I feel your pain. Proxies unblocked can be such a hit or miss. I’ve been using Bright Data (used to be Luminati) for a while now, and it’s been solid for streaming and bypassing geo-blocks. It’s paid, but honestly worth it if you need consistency. As for why they die out, I think it’s because websites are getting smarter with detecting proxies unblocked. They’re cracking down hard, especially on free ones. “” - ProX_404 - 21-01-2025 Yo, same struggle here! I’ve had luck with Oxylabs recently. It’s not free, but it’s super reliable for streaming and geo-restrictions. Free proxies unblocked are just too unstable imo. Also, I think the reason they die fast is that too many people use them, and the IPs get flagged quickly. Paid ones rotate IPs more often, so they last longer. “” - phantomPioneer77 - 28-01-2025 Honestly, free proxies unblocked are a nightmare. I switched to Smartproxy a few months ago, and it’s been a game-changer. It’s affordable and works great for streaming. I think the crackdown is real. Websites are using more advanced detection methods, so free proxies unblocked just can’t keep up. “” - fastVoyager99 - 31-01-2025 Hey! I’ve been using Proxy-Seller for a while now, and it’s been pretty consistent for me. It’s not free, but it’s reliable for bypassing geo-restrictions. As for why they die out, I think it’s because free proxies unblocked get overloaded with traffic, and the IPs get blacklisted super fast. “” - FastProxy99 - 06-02-2025 I feel you! I’ve been using Storm Proxies for streaming, and it’s been working great. It’s paid, but it’s worth it if you need something reliable. Free proxies unblocked are just too risky imo. They’re either slow or get blocked within hours. “” - PhantomTrailX - 15-02-2025 Hey, I’ve been using GeoSurf for a while now, and it’s been solid for streaming and bypassing geo-restrictions. It’s not free, but it’s worth the investment. I think the reason free proxies unblocked die out so fast is that they’re overused and easily detected. Paid ones rotate IPs more often, so they last longer. “” - anonyXpert77 - 03-03-2025 Yo, I’ve been using NetNut for a while now, and it’s been pretty reliable for streaming and bypassing geo-restrictions. It’s paid, but it’s worth it if you need consistency. Free proxies unblocked are just too unstable imo. They get blocked way too fast. “” - ProxyHorizon77 - 07-03-2025 Hey! I’ve been using IPRoyal for a while now, and it’s been pretty solid for streaming and bypassing geo-restrictions. It’s not free, but it’s worth the investment. I think the reason free proxies unblocked die out so fast is that they’re overused and easily detected. Paid ones rotate IPs more often, so they last longer. “” - hyperCircuitX - 08-03-2025 Hey, I’ve been using Shifter for a while now, and it’s been pretty reliable for streaming and bypassing geo-restrictions. It’s not free, but it’s worth it if you need consistency. Free proxies unblocked are just too unstable imo. They get blocked way too fast. |