![]() |
|
How Effective Are the Current Measures Against Bots in Lost Ark? Share Your Botting Images and Experiences! - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Gaming & Sneaker Copping (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-gaming-sneaker-copping) +--- Thread: How Effective Are the Current Measures Against Bots in Lost Ark? Share Your Botting Images and Experiences! (/thread-how-effective-are-the-current-measures-against-bots-in-lost-ark-share-your-botting-images-and-experiences) Pages:
1
2
|
How Effective Are the Current Measures Against Bots in Lost Ark? Share Your Botting Images and Experiences! - deepRushX - 22-09-2024 Hey everyone, So, I’ve been playing Lost Ark for a while now, and I gotta say, the whole situation with bots is getting kinda wild. Like, how effective are the current measures against bots Lost Ark botting images? I’ve seen so many screenshots floating around, and it’s hard to tell if things are improving or not. Personally, I’ve run into a few bots in lower-tier areas, and it’s super annoying. They just stand there, spamming skills or running in circles. Anyone else have similar experiences? Also, if you’ve got any against bots Lost Ark botting images, feel free to share! Maybe we can get a better idea of how widespread this issue really is. What do you guys think? Are the devs doing enough, or is it still a mess? Cheers! “” - maskedLurk_99 - 25-11-2024 Hey, I totally feel you on the bot situation. It’s been a mess for a while now. I’ve seen a ton of against bots Lost Ark botting images too, and honestly, it’s hard to tell if the devs are making progress. I’ve been using a site called MMOBomb to track updates on bot bans and patches. They usually have the latest info on how effective the measures are. Maybe check it out? Also, reporting bots in-game helps a lot. I’ve noticed fewer bots in areas where I’ve reported them consistently. “” - vpnStorm99 - 12-02-2025 Yeah, bots are everywhere, especially in low-tier zones. I’ve seen so many against bots Lost Ark botting images on Reddit and Twitter, and it’s kinda depressing. The devs are trying, but it feels like they’re always one step behind. I’ve heard some players use third-party tools like Lost Ark Buddy to track bot activity, but I’m not sure how reliable they are. Honestly, I think the community needs to keep pushing the devs to do more. Maybe more frequent ban waves? “” - darkFlyX77 - 19-02-2025 I’ve been playing since launch, and the bot problem has only gotten worse. I’ve seen so many against bots Lost Ark botting images, and it’s frustrating. One thing that’s helped me is avoiding peak hours. Bots seem to flood the servers during those times. Also, joining a guild with active players can make the game feel less bot-infested. I’d love to see the devs implement better detection systems, but who knows how long that’ll take. “” - hyperWanderer77 - 22-02-2025 The bot situation is wild, man. I’ve seen so many against bots Lost Ark botting images, and it’s just sad. I’ve been using the in-game report feature religiously, but it feels like a drop in the ocean. Some players recommend using Discord communities to share bot sightings and pressure the devs, but I haven’t tried that yet. Do you think the devs will ever get a handle on this? It’s been months, and it’s still a mess. “” - StealthWebX - 25-02-2025 Honestly, the bot problem is out of control. I’ve seen so many against bots Lost Ark botting images, and it’s just annoying. I’ve started avoiding certain zones altogether because they’re overrun with bots. It’s not ideal, but it’s better than dealing with them. I’ve heard some players use tools like Arkadia to track bot activity, but I’m not sure how effective they are. Maybe give it a try? “” - deepRushX - 01-03-2025 Thanks for all the replies, everyone! I’ve been checking out MMOBomb and Lost Ark Nexus like some of you suggested, and it’s been super helpful. I’ve also started reporting bots more consistently, and I think it’s making a difference in my usual zones. Still, it’s frustrating how widespread the issue is. Do you guys think the devs will ever implement something like a captcha system or better detection? I feel like that could help a lot. Also, if anyone has more against bots Lost Ark botting images or tips, keep ‘em coming! Cheers! “” - fastVoyager99 - 04-03-2025 The bot situation is rough, no doubt. I’ve seen so many against bots Lost Ark botting images, and it’s just frustrating. I’ve been using the in-game report feature, but it feels like it’s not enough. Some players recommend using forums like Lost Ark Nexus to share bot sightings and pressure the devs. Do you think the devs will ever get a handle on this? It’s been months, and it’s still a mess. “” - TorDrifter99 - 04-03-2025 Yeah, the bot problem is insane. I’ve seen so many against bots Lost Ark botting images, and it’s just sad. I’ve been using the in-game report feature, but it feels like it’s not enough. Some players recommend using forums like Lost Ark Nexus to share bot sightings and pressure the devs. Do you think the devs will ever get a handle on this? It’s been months, and it’s still a mess. |