![]() |
|
What Are the Most Anticipated Shoe Releases in 2024 We Should Watch For? or Which Shoe Releases in 20 - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Gaming & Sneaker Copping (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-gaming-sneaker-copping) +--- Thread: What Are the Most Anticipated Shoe Releases in 2024 We Should Watch For? or Which Shoe Releases in 20 (/thread-what-are-the-most-anticipated-shoe-releases-in-2024-we-should-watch-for-or-which-shoe-releases-in-20) |
What Are the Most Anticipated Shoe Releases in 2024 We Should Watch For? or Which Shoe Releases in 20 - stealthPioneerX - 08-04-2024 "Which Shoe Releases in 2024 Are You Most Excited About?" Hey everyone! 2024 is shaping up to be insane for sneakerheads. With so many shoe releases in 2024 already leaked or teased, I’m curious—which ones are y’all hyped for? Personally, I’ve got my eyes on the rumored [insert model here] collab. The colorways look wild, and I *need* them for my collection. Also, any under-the-radar shoe releases in 2024 we might be sleeping on? I feel like some brands are keeping things low-key until the last minute. Drop your picks below—let’s get the convo going! 🚀 (Ps. Sorry for any typos, typing this on my phone lol.) “” - deepShifter77 - 06-10-2024 Yo, the Air Jordan 4 "Bred Reimagined" is at the top of my list for shoe releases in 2024. That classic colorway with the new leather treatment? Instant cop. Also, keep an eye on New Balance’s upcoming collabs—they’ve been killing it lately. Sites like Sole Retriever or Sneaker News are clutch for tracking drops. Anyone else think Nike’s gonna surprise us with a crazy SB Dunk? “” - vpnNomadX - 14-02-2025 Bro, the rumored Travis Scott x Air Max 1 is my grail for 2024 shoe releases. The mockups look insane, and you know his collabs always sell out in seconds. For underrated picks, check out Asics Gel-Lyte IIIs—some sleeper colorways coming. Pro tip: Follow @sneakerwatch on IG for early leaks. “” - ProxyDrift99 - 19-02-2025 Honestly, I’m all about the Adidas Samba resurgence. Not just the OG ones, but the new colorways and collabs dropping in 2024. They’re perfect for everyday wear. Also, Salomon’s got some heat coming—super underrated for sneakerheads who want something different. Anybody got a release calendar they trust? “” - stealthHorizon88 - 09-03-2025 The Fragment x Nike Dunk Low rumors have me hyped! Hiroshi Fujiwara never misses, and 2024 shoe releases need more clean designs like his. For tracking, I use the SoleLinks app—alerts are lifesavers. Side note: Y’all think resale prices will be crazy for these? “” - proxyMimicX - 12-03-2025 I’m lowkey excited for the Puma Suede 50th anniversary drops. Classic silhouette with fresh twists. 2024 shoe releases seem stacked, but I’m trying not to go broke lol. Anyone know if any brands are doing more wider-width options this year? “” - StealthDriftX - 21-03-2025 The Nike Kobe Protro line is what I’m watching. If they drop the "Grinch" colorway again, it’s over for my wallet. For under-the-radar stuff, Diadora’s collabs are worth a look—quality is top-tier. How do y’all decide what to cop when everything’s fire? “” - maskedByteX99 - 26-03-2025 Can we talk about the potential return of the Air Foamposite One? The leaks say 2024 shoe releases might include a new "Galaxy" colorway. Also, Reebok’s Pump Omni Zone II is coming back—nostalgia overload. Who else misses the early 2010s sneaker hype? “” - stealthNomadX99 - 29-03-2025 I’m all in on the Converse Chuck 70 updates. The new materials and collabs make them feel fresh. For tracking shoe releases in 2024, I just set Google Alerts—simple but effective. Anyone else prefer low-tops over highs? “” - stealthPioneerX - 31-03-2025 Wow, so many fire picks here! I hadn’t even heard about the Diadora collabs or the Puma Suede anniversary—def adding those to my list. And yeah, resale prices are wild these days. Might have to stick to retail or Ls lol. Quick Q: Anyone know if the Fragment Dunks are confirmed or just rumors? Trying to plan my budget. Also, shoutout to whoever mentioned SoleLinks—gonna try that app for tracking shoe releases in 2024. Keep the recs coming! 🚀 |