Proxy Community
Has Anyone Tried Megadownloader 2.5 Yet? Thoughts on the Latest Version? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Community Support (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-technical-community-support)
+--- Forum: API and Development (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-api-and-development)
+--- Thread: Has Anyone Tried Megadownloader 2.5 Yet? Thoughts on the Latest Version? (/thread-has-anyone-tried-megadownloader-2-5-yet-thoughts-on-the-latest-version)

Pages: 1 2


RE: Has Anyone Tried Megadownloader 2.5 Yet? Thoughts on the Latest Version? - darkXchangeX77 - 11-03-2025

I switched to megadownloader 2.5 last week, and it’s been smooth sailing so far. The speeds are faster, and I love the new scheduling feature—lets me set downloads for off-peak hours.

No bugs or crashes yet, but I’ve only used it for light downloading. If you’re a heavy user, your experience might differ.


RE: Has Anyone Tried Megadownloader 2.5 Yet? Thoughts on the Latest Version? - proxyFlyX - 11-03-2025

Megadownloader 2.5 is a decent upgrade, but it’s not perfect. The speeds are better, but I’ve had issues with it not recognizing some links.

The UI is a nice refresh, though, and it’s more user-friendly. If you’re okay with a few quirks, it’s worth trying out.