![]() |
|
Has anyone tried using Apify Proxy for web scraping? How reliable is it compared to other proxies? - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types) +--- Forum: SOCKS5 Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-socks5-proxies) +--- Thread: Has anyone tried using Apify Proxy for web scraping? How reliable is it compared to other proxies? (/thread-has-anyone-tried-using-apify-proxy-for-web-scraping-how-reliable-is-it-compared-to-other-proxies) Pages:
1
2
|
“” - darkMimic99 - 07-03-2025 I’ve been using apify proxy for a few months now, and it’s been pretty solid for my scraping needs. The reliability is way better than some of the other proxies I’ve tried, especially for large-scale projects. It doesn’t get blocked as easily, and the speed is decent—not the fastest, but consistent. If you’re tired of proxies crapping out mid-scrape, I’d say give apify proxy a shot. It’s not perfect, but it’s definitely one of the better options out there. “” - MaskedGlider99 - 10-03-2025 Thanks, everyone, for the insights! I think I’m gonna give apify proxy a try based on what y’all said. I’ll start with a smaller project to test it out and see how it handles. If it works well, I’ll scale up. Also, thanks for the suggestions on alternatives like Bright Data and ScraperAPI—I’ll keep those in mind if apify proxy doesn’t work out. Appreciate the help! |