Proxy Community
Anyone else using proxxy for smoother browsing? What’s your experience? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types)
+--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies)
+--- Thread: Anyone else using proxxy for smoother browsing? What’s your experience? (/thread-anyone-else-using-proxxy-for-smoother-browsing-what%E2%80%99s-your-experience)

Pages: 1 2


“” - HyperDrift99 - 11-03-2025

I’m all in on proxxy, but I get what you mean about the inconsistency.

One thing that helped me was updating the proxxy app regularly. They push out fixes and optimizations pretty often, and it makes a difference.

Also, if you’re into gaming, try using proxxy with ExitLag. It’s not exactly the same, but it’s great for reducing lag spikes.


“” - vpnTrekker99 - 12-03-2025

Proxxy is awesome, but yeah, it’s not perfect. I’ve found that it works best when I’m on a stable connection.

If you’re on Wi-Fi, try switching to 5GHz if your router supports it. It’s made a huge difference for me.

Also, for customization, check out ProxyCap. It’s a bit technical, but it lets you fine-tune your proxy settings.