Proxy Community
Do Proxy Addresses Speed Up Connection? Exploring the Impact on Internet Performance - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types)
+--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies)
+--- Thread: Do Proxy Addresses Speed Up Connection? Exploring the Impact on Internet Performance (/thread-do-proxy-addresses-speed-up-connection-exploring-the-impact-on-internet-performance)

Pages: 1 2


“” - VeilNomad77 - 12-03-2025

Proxies can speed up connection in certain cases, but they’re not a one-size-fits-all solution. If you’re trying to access content from another country, it can help. But for general browsing, it might not make much difference. I’d recommend trying out a few different services to see what works best for you.


“” - fastStealth88 - 13-03-2025

Honestly, I’ve found that proxies are more about bypassing restrictions than speeding things up. If you’re looking for faster connections, I’d suggest trying a VPN instead. I’ve had good luck with CyberGhost—it’s fast and reliable for most things.