Proxy Community
Looking for a Reliable Pirate Proxy List – Any Recommendations? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: News (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-news)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-news-and-announcements)
+--- Thread: Looking for a Reliable Pirate Proxy List – Any Recommendations? (/thread-looking-for-a-reliable-pirate-proxy-list-%E2%80%93-any-recommendations)

Pages: 1 2 3


“” - shadowPioneer99 - 13-03-2025

Hey, I’ve been using The Hidden Bay for a while now, and it’s been pretty reliable. They have a pirate proxy list that’s updated regularly, so it’s worth checking out.

Also, if you’re into streaming, you might wanna look into Stremio. It’s not exactly a pirate proxy list, but it’s a great alternative for streaming without all the hassle.


“” - darkDrifterX - 13-03-2025

Wow, thanks so much, everyone! This is super helpful. I’ve already checked out ProxyRack and PirateBayProxyList(dot)com, and they’re both working great so far.

Quick question though—do you guys think using a VPN is absolutely necessary with these pirate proxy lists? I’ve heard mixed things about it.

Also, shoutout to the person who mentioned Stremio—I’ll definitely check that out too. Thanks again, y’all! 🙌