Proxy Community
Has Anyone Tried the Sig Lite? How Does It Compare to Other Options? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Community Support (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-technical-community-support)
+--- Forum: API and Development (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-api-and-development)
+--- Thread: Has Anyone Tried the Sig Lite? How Does It Compare to Other Options? (/thread-has-anyone-tried-the-sig-lite-how-does-it-compare-to-other-options)

Pages: 1 2 3


“” - fastLurkX99 - 13-03-2025

The sig lite is good, but it’s not perfect. I’ve had some issues with the battery life—it tends to drain faster than I’d like.

That said, the low-light performance is amazing, and it’s super portable. If you’re okay with the battery issues, then go for it.


“” - ghostTorX99 - 15-03-2025

I’ve been using the sig lite for a few weeks now, and it’s been great. The low-light performance is top-notch, and it’s super easy to use.

Battery life is decent—I’d say around 7-8 hours with moderate use. If you’re planning to use it heavily, you might wanna keep a charger handy.

Overall, I’d recommend it, especially if you can catch it on sale.