Proxy Community
Has Anyone Tried the Schofield Proxy? What’s Your Experience? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Provider Discussions (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-provider-discussions)
+--- Forum: Others (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-others--60)
+--- Thread: Has Anyone Tried the Schofield Proxy? What’s Your Experience? (/thread-has-anyone-tried-the-schofield-proxy-what%E2%80%99s-your-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3


“” - fastCipher99 - 17-03-2025

The schofield proxy is a solid choice if you’re looking for something reliable and easy to use.

The speed is good, and I haven’t had any major issues with it. It’s not the cheapest option, but it’s worth it if you want something that just works.

One thing to keep in mind: make sure to check their server locations before you buy. It can make a big difference in performance.


“” - cloakRun99 - 17-03-2025

I’ve been using the schofield proxy for a few weeks now, and it’s been pretty good. The speed is consistent, and I haven’t had any major issues.

It’s also really easy to set up, which is a big plus. If you’re new to proxies, it’s a great option to start with.

One tip: make sure to clear your cookies before switching proxies. It helps avoid any weird issues.