Proxy Community
Looking for Insights: What Can the NBA Injury Dataset Tell Us About Player Health Trends? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Others (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-others)
+--- Thread: Looking for Insights: What Can the NBA Injury Dataset Tell Us About Player Health Trends? (/thread-looking-for-insights-what-can-the-nba-injury-dataset-tell-us-about-player-health-trends)

Pages: 1 2 3


“” - SecureShroud99 - 21-03-2025

I’ve been digging into the nba injury dataset, and I think the rise in injuries is a mix of better reporting and the game being more intense. Players are pushing their bodies harder than ever.

If you’re into stats, check out Stathead. They’ve got some great tools for analyzing sports data.


“” - dataStormX99 - 21-03-2025

Man, this thread is fire. I’ve been using the nba injury dataset to look at how travel schedules affect injuries. Turns out, back-to-backs are a killer.

If you’re into coding, try Jupyter Notebooks. They’re perfect for exploring datasets like this.