Proxy Community
What Are the Best New Social Media Platforms Worth Trying? or Have You Checked Out the Best New Socia - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Social Media Automation (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-social-media-automation)
+--- Thread: What Are the Best New Social Media Platforms Worth Trying? or Have You Checked Out the Best New Socia (/thread-what-are-the-best-new-social-media-platforms-worth-trying-or-have-you-checked-out-the-best-new-socia)

Pages: 1 2 3


“” - garibank_77 - 27-03-2025

Wow, thanks for all the recs! I just downloaded Hive and Gas based on your suggestions—already loving the vibe.

But now I’m curious: for those who’ve tried multiple, which one do you think has the best chance of *sticking around*?

Also, anyone on Spill? The memes look fire, but is it worth the hype?

Keep the thoughts coming! 👀


“” - DeepMimic77 - 27-03-2025

I’ve been lurking on Spill—it’s like Twitter but with a focus on culture and memes.

Still small, but growing fast. Could be one of the best new social media platforms soon!