![]() |
|
Is This Behavior Really Not Acceptable, or Am I Overreacting? Alternatively, for a more direct approach: - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Technical Community Support (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-technical-community-support) +--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-troubleshooting) +--- Thread: Is This Behavior Really Not Acceptable, or Am I Overreacting? Alternatively, for a more direct approach: (/thread-is-this-behavior-really-not-acceptable-or-am-i-overreacting-alternatively-for-a-more-direct-approach) |
“” - vpnVoyX - 03-04-2025 It’s *so* confusing when this happens. Like, did I miss a meeting where we all agreed this was not acceptable? Might depend on the crowd too. What flies with friends might not with coworkers, etc. For quick gut checks, the “Grandma Test” works: would you say/do it in front of your grandma? If not, maybe rethink it. “” - stealthNomadX - 03-04-2025 Okay, but *why* is it not acceptable now? That’s what I wanna know. If it’s online behavior, tools like Loom can help you record yourself and watch back to see if it comes off weird. Or just crowdsource opinions—tweet it (anonymously) and see what replies you get. |