Proxy Community
Are These the Best Pirate Bay Mirror Sites Still Working? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Mir - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Others (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-others)
+--- Thread: Are These the Best Pirate Bay Mirror Sites Still Working? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Mir (/thread-are-these-the-best-pirate-bay-mirror-sites-still-working-or-where-can-i-find-reliable-pirate-bay-mir)

Pages: 1 2 3


“” - HyperSafeIP - 12-04-2025

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys!

Tried piratebayproxy.info and it worked like a charm. No weird pop-ups, finally.

Also, didn’t know about the GitHub list—super helpful.

Quick Q: Anyone know if these mirrors stay up longer if you access them through a VPN? Or does it not matter?

Either way, appreciate the help!


“” - proxyLeap99 - 12-04-2025

Ugh, same problem.

Piratebay.zone was good last week, but now it’s gone.

At this point, I just use Seedr + magnet links. Skips the sketchy sites entirely.