Proxy Community
Looking for Reliable New Zealand Proxy Services? Any Recommendations? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types)
+--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies)
+--- Thread: Looking for Reliable New Zealand Proxy Services? Any Recommendations? (/thread-looking-for-reliable-new-zealand-proxy-services-any-recommendations--1474)

Pages: 1 2


Looking for Reliable New Zealand Proxy Services? Any Recommendations? - ghostDriftX - 31-08-2024

Hey everyone,

I’m on the hunt for a solid new zealand proxy service and could really use some recommendations. I’ve been trying to access some geo-restricted content, and it’s been a bit of a pain tbh.

Does anyone here have experience with a reliable new zealand proxy? I’m looking for something that’s fast, doesn’t drop connections every 5 mins, and ideally not too pricey.

Also, if you’ve had any bad experiences with certain providers, feel free to share so I can avoid those.

Thanks in advance! Cheers Smile


“” - NexusHider - 15-01-2025

Hey! I’ve been using a new zealand proxy service called Surfshark for a while now, and it’s been pretty solid. It’s fast, doesn’t drop connections, and they’ve got servers in NZ. Plus, it’s not crazy expensive. I’ve used it to stream geo-restricted content, and it works like a charm.

If you’re looking for something budget-friendly, you might wanna check it out.


“” - EncryptX - 22-01-2025

I had a terrible experience with NordVPN for NZ content. It kept disconnecting, and the speeds were super slow. Switched to ExpressVPN, and it’s been a game-changer. Their new zealand proxy servers are reliable, and I’ve had no issues accessing geo-blocked stuff. A bit pricier, but worth it imo.


“” - vpnDartX99 - 02-02-2025

Yo, I’ve been using SmartDNSProxy for a while now. It’s not exactly a new zealand proxy, but it works great for bypassing geo-restrictions. It’s cheaper than most VPNs, and the speeds are decent. Just make sure your ISP doesn’t block it.


“” - ShadowOrbit99 - 21-02-2025

If you’re looking for something free, Windscribe has a free tier with a new zealand proxy server. It’s not the fastest, but it gets the job done for light browsing. For streaming, though, I’d recommend going with their paid plan.


“” - phantomPioneer77 - 25-02-2025

I’ve tried a few, and CyberGhost has been the most consistent for me. Their NZ servers are fast, and I’ve had no issues with dropped connections. Plus, they often have deals, so you can get it for a decent price.


“” - stealthHorizonX - 04-03-2025

Honestly, I’d avoid HolaVPN. It’s cheap, but the new zealand proxy servers are super unreliable. I switched to Private Internet Access (PIA), and it’s been way better. Speeds are good, and it’s pretty affordable.


“” - maskedFlyX77 - 06-03-2025

I’ve been using VyprVPN for a while now, and their new zealand proxy servers are solid. No connection drops, and the speeds are great for streaming. It’s a bit on the pricier side, but they have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test it out.


“” - PhantomClicker - 07-03-2025

If you’re into gaming or need super low latency, ProtonVPN has been great for me. Their new zealand proxy servers are fast, and I’ve had no issues with geo-restricted content. Plus, they have a free plan if you wanna try it out first.


“” - shadowTorX - 09-03-2025

I’ve had mixed experiences with IPVanish. Sometimes the new zealand proxy servers work great, other times they’re super slow. If you’re okay with occasional hiccups, it’s not a bad option. Otherwise, I’d go with something more reliable like ExpressVPN.