Proxy Community
Looking for a Reliable Google USA Socks5 Proxy – Any Recommendations? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types)
+--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies)
+--- Thread: Looking for a Reliable Google USA Socks5 Proxy – Any Recommendations? (/thread-looking-for-a-reliable-google-usa-socks5-proxy-%E2%80%93-any-recommendations)



Looking for a Reliable Google USA Socks5 Proxy – Any Recommendations? - fastVoy_77 - 19-09-2024

Hey guys,

So I’ve been on the hunt for a solid google usa socks5 proxy for a while now. I need something reliable that actually works without lagging or getting blocked every 5 mins.

Anyone got any recs? I’ve tried a few but they either don’t connect properly or the speeds are trash. Like, c’mon, I just wanna access some geo-restricted stuff without pulling my hair out.

Also, if it’s affordable, that’s a huge plus. Not tryna break the bank for a google usa socks5 proxy, ya know?

Thanks in advance!


“” - deepXpertX - 08-10-2024

I’ve been using Proxy-Seller for my google usa socks5 proxy needs, and it’s been pretty solid so far. Speeds are decent, and I haven’t had any major issues with blocks. Plus, their pricing is reasonable. Worth checking out if you’re on a budget.


“” - ghostJumpX77 - 23-02-2025

Yo, I feel your pain. I tried a bunch of providers before landing on Bright Data. Their google usa socks5 proxies are legit—fast, reliable, and they don’t get blocked easily. It’s not the cheapest, but honestly, you get what you pay for.


“” - ghostlyLurkerX - 06-03-2025

Have you tried Oxylabs? Their google usa socks5 proxy setup is super reliable for geo-restricted content. I’ve been using it for months, and the speeds are consistent. It’s a bit pricey, but if you need something that just works, it’s worth it.


“” - vpnPhantom77 - 07-03-2025

Dude, I was in the same boat. Ended up going with Smartproxy for my google usa socks5 proxy needs. It’s affordable, and the speeds are pretty good for the price. Haven’t had any major issues with blocks either. Definitely recommend giving it a shot.


“” - cloakDriftX - 10-03-2025

I’ve had good luck with Soax for google usa socks5 proxies. They’ve got a ton of IPs, and the connection is stable. It’s not the cheapest, but it’s reliable, and their customer support is pretty responsive if you run into issues.


“” - IPVeil88 - 11-03-2025

Honestly, I’ve been using Proxy-Cheap for a while now, and their google usa socks5 proxies are surprisingly good for the price. Speeds are decent, and I haven’t had any major blocks. It’s not perfect, but it gets the job done without breaking the bank.


“” - fastVoy_77 - 11-03-2025

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I ended up trying out Bright Data based on one of the comments, and so far, it’s been working great. The speeds are solid, and no blocks yet.

I’m also curious—has anyone tried rotating proxies with these services? Like, do they work better for avoiding blocks, or is a static google usa socks5 proxy enough? Let me know!


“” - fastMimic99 - 12-03-2025

If you’re looking for something affordable, check out Geonode. Their google usa socks5 proxies are pretty reliable, and the speeds are decent. I’ve been using them for a few months now, and no major complaints so far.


“” - hyperScreen99 - 12-03-2025

I’d recommend trying out IPRoyal for your google usa socks5 proxy needs. They’ve got a good mix of speed and reliability, and their pricing is pretty fair. I’ve been using them for a while, and they’ve been solid for accessing geo-restricted content.