![]() |
|
Is Proxy Scrape Legit? Honest Opinions and Experiences Needed - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types) +--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies) +--- Thread: Is Proxy Scrape Legit? Honest Opinions and Experiences Needed (/thread-is-proxy-scrape-legit-honest-opinions-and-experiences-needed) Pages:
1
2
|
Is Proxy Scrape Legit? Honest Opinions and Experiences Needed - fantasyHub - 06-12-2024 Hey everyone! So, I’ve been looking into proxy services lately and stumbled across Proxy Scrape. I’ve seen mixed reviews online, and now I’m kinda confused. Is proxy scrape legit? Like, has anyone here actually used it for scraping or anything else? I’m not looking for anything super fancy, just something reliable and doesn’t break the bank. But I don’t wanna waste my time if it’s sketchy or doesn’t work as advertised. If you’ve tried it, what was your experience? Did it work well for you, or was it a total flop? Also, any alternatives you’d recommend if it’s not great? Thanks in advance! 🙏 “” - fastSeekerX - 11-01-2025 I’ve used Proxy Scrape for a few months now, and honestly, it’s been pretty solid for my needs. I was also wondering "is proxy scrape legit" before trying it, but it worked well for scraping product data from e-commerce sites. The speeds are decent, and I haven’t had many issues with blocked IPs. It’s not the cheapest option out there, but it’s reliable enough for basic scraping tasks. If you’re looking for something budget-friendly, you might wanna check out Bright Data or Oxylabs, but they’re pricier. “” - ShadowXplorer99 - 15-02-2025 Yo, I tried Proxy Scrape last year, and it was a total flop for me. The IPs kept getting banned super fast, and the speeds were inconsistent. I was also asking myself "is proxy scrape legit" after that experience. If you’re looking for alternatives, I’d recommend trying Smartproxy or Soax. They’ve been way more reliable for me, especially for scraping social media data. “” - cloakSprint77 - 01-03-2025 I’ve been using Proxy Scrape for a while now, and it’s been hit or miss. Sometimes it works great, other times not so much. I think it really depends on what you’re using it for. If you’re just doing light scraping, it’s probably fine. But for heavy-duty stuff, I’d look into something like Luminati or GeoSurf. They’re more expensive but way more reliable. “” - proxyByteX77 - 03-03-2025 Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend Proxy Scrape. I tried it for a project, and the IPs were constantly getting flagged. I was also wondering "is proxy scrape legit" after that experience. If you’re looking for something better, check out IPRoyal or Storm Proxies. They’ve been way more consistent for me, and the pricing is reasonable. “” - fastByte_77 - 08-03-2025 I’ve used Proxy Scrape for scraping job listings, and it worked pretty well for me. The speeds were decent, and I didn’t have many issues with blocked IPs. But yeah, it’s not perfect. If you’re looking for something more reliable, you might wanna check out ScraperAPI or Zyte. They’re a bit pricier but way more consistent. “” - cloakNomad99 - 11-03-2025 I was also wondering "is proxy scrape legit" before trying it, and honestly, it’s been okay for me. I’ve used it for scraping real estate data, and it worked fine most of the time. The only issue I had was with the speeds sometimes being slow. If you’re looking for something faster, I’d recommend trying NetNut or Smartproxy. “” - fantasyHub - 12-03-2025 Thanks for all the replies, everyone! I think I’m gonna give Proxy Scrape a try for a small project and see how it goes. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll probably check out Smartproxy or Soax based on your recommendations. Has anyone here used Proxy Scrape for scraping real estate data specifically? I’d love to hear if it worked well for that. Thanks again! 🙏 “” - dataFlyX99 - 12-03-2025 I tried Proxy Scrape for a small project, and it was a total disaster. The IPs kept getting banned, and the speeds were terrible. I was also asking myself "is proxy scrape legit" after that experience. If you’re looking for something better, I’d recommend trying ProxyRack or Shifter. They’ve been way more reliable for me, especially for scraping e-commerce data. “” - proxyHawk77 - 13-03-2025 I’ve been using Proxy Scrape for a few months now, and it’s been pretty good for my needs. I was also wondering "is proxy scrape legit" before trying it, but it’s worked well for scraping product data. The only downside is that the speeds can be inconsistent sometimes. If you’re looking for something more reliable, you might wanna check out Bright Data or Oxylabs. |