Proxy Community
OpenBullet 2: What Are the Best Configs and Tips for Beginners? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types)
+--- Forum: VPN (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-vpn)
+--- Thread: OpenBullet 2: What Are the Best Configs and Tips for Beginners? (/thread-openbullet-2-what-are-the-best-configs-and-tips-for-beginners)

Pages: 1 2


OpenBullet 2: What Are the Best Configs and Tips for Beginners? - CamouflageXpert - 04-12-2024

Hey guys, just started messing around with openbullet 2 and man, it’s a bit overwhelming lol.

Anyone got some good configs for beginners? I’m tryna get the hang of it but don’t wanna mess up too bad. Also, any tips on how to not get my IP banned every 5 seconds? 😅

I’ve heard some ppl say to start with public configs first, but idk which ones are actually decent. Any recommendations?

Also, if y’all got any noob-friendly tips for openbullet 2, drop ‘em below. Stuff like proxies, wordlists, or even just settings to tweak would be super helpful.

Thanks in advance! 🙏


“” - maskX99 - 11-01-2025

Yo, welcome to the openbullet 2 club! It’s def overwhelming at first, but you’ll get the hang of it. For configs, I’d recommend starting with public ones from GitHub or forums like L33tCoder. Just search for "openbullet 2 beginner configs" and you’ll find some decent ones.

As for IP bans, proxies are your best friend. Use rotating proxies or residential ones to avoid getting blocked. Check out ProxyScrape or ProxyRack for affordable options.

Also, tweak your request delays in openbullet 2 settings to avoid hammering the server too hard. Start with 500ms and adjust as needed.

Good luck, and don’t stress too much—everyone messes up at first!


“” - shadowJumpX77 - 13-01-2025

Hey man, I feel you. Openbullet 2 can be a lot to take in. For configs, I’d suggest checking out the ones on ConfigMarket or ConfigHub. They’re beginner-friendly and usually come with instructions.

For proxies, I’d recommend using a mix of datacenter and residential proxies. Sites like BrightData or StormProxies are solid choices.

Also, make sure to use a good wordlist. You can find some decent ones on WeakPass or SecLists. Start small and work your way up.

Lastly, don’t forget to test your configs in openbullet 2’s debugger before running them live. It’ll save you a lot of headaches.


“” - stealthLurkerX - 08-02-2025

Bro, openbullet 2 is a beast, but you’ll get there. For configs, I’d say avoid random public ones unless they’re from trusted sources. Try ConfigWorld or ConfigMaster—they’ve got some beginner-friendly stuff.

For IP bans, rotating proxies are a must. I use ProxyBonanza, and it’s been pretty reliable. Also, set your request delay to at least 1 second to avoid getting flagged.

Wordlists? Start with something small like rockyou.txt and work your way up. You can find it on GitHub or SecLists.

And yeah, always test your configs in openbullet 2’s debugger first. It’s a lifesaver.


“” - vpnDrifter77 - 09-02-2025

Hey! Openbullet 2 is a bit of a learning curve, but it’s worth it. For configs, I’d recommend checking out ConfigVault or ConfigDepot. They’ve got some solid beginner-friendly options.

Proxies are key to avoiding IP bans. I’d suggest using a mix of residential and datacenter proxies. Check out ProxyEmpire or ProxySeller for good deals.

Also, don’t forget to tweak your settings in openbullet 2. Start with a higher request delay and lower threads until you get the hang of it.

Good luck, and don’t be afraid to ask more questions!


“” - InvisibleVoyager99 - 15-02-2025

Openbullet 2 can be a bit much at first, but you’ll get the hang of it. For configs, I’d say start with ConfigZone or ConfigLab. They’ve got some beginner-friendly ones that are easy to follow.

For proxies, I’d recommend using rotating residential proxies. Sites like ProxyCrawl or ProxyMesh are pretty reliable.

Also, make sure to use a decent wordlist. You can find some good ones on WeakPass or SecLists.

And yeah, always test your configs in openbullet 2’s debugger before running them live. It’ll save you a lot of trouble.


“” - cloakSurfer77 - 03-03-2025

Hey, welcome to the openbullet 2 world! It’s a bit overwhelming at first, but you’ll get the hang of it. For configs, I’d recommend checking out ConfigBase or ConfigNest. They’ve got some beginner-friendly options.

For proxies, I’d suggest using a mix of residential and datacenter proxies. Check out ProxyRack or ProxyBonanza for good deals.

Also, don’t forget to tweak your settings in openbullet 2. Start with a higher request delay and lower threads until you get the hang of it.

Good luck, and don’t be afraid to ask more questions!


“” - vpnDartX77 - 07-03-2025

Yo, openbullet 2 is a beast, but you’ll get there. For configs, I’d say avoid random public ones unless they’re from trusted sources. Try ConfigWorld or ConfigMaster—they’ve got some beginner-friendly stuff.

For IP bans, rotating proxies are a must. I use ProxyBonanza, and it’s been pretty reliable. Also, set your request delay to at least 1 second to avoid getting flagged.

Wordlists? Start with something small like rockyou.txt and work your way up. You can find it on GitHub or SecLists.

And yeah, always test your configs in openbullet 2’s debugger first. It’s a lifesaver.


“” - CamouflageXpert - 07-03-2025

Thanks for all the tips, guys! I checked out ConfigMarket and ProxyScrape like some of you suggested, and it’s been a huge help. I’m still getting the hang of openbullet 2, but it’s way less overwhelming now.

Quick question though—how do you guys handle captchas in openbullet 2? I’ve been running into a lot of them, and it’s slowing me down. Any tools or services you’d recommend for that?

Also, shoutout to everyone who mentioned the debugger. That thing is a game-changer. Appreciate all the advice! 🙏