![]() |
|
Looking for a Reliable Random IP Address Generator – Any Recommendations? - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types) +--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies) +--- Thread: Looking for a Reliable Random IP Address Generator – Any Recommendations? (/thread-looking-for-a-reliable-random-ip-address-generator-%E2%80%93-any-recommendations) Pages:
1
2
|
Looking for a Reliable Random IP Address Generator – Any Recommendations? - vpnStorm99 - 21-02-2025 Hey everyone! I’m on the hunt for a good random ip address generator. Need it for some testing stuff, but I’m kinda lost with all the options out there. Anyone got a solid recommendation? Preferably something free or low-cost, but reliable af. Also, if it can generate both IPv4 and IPv6, that’d be a huge plus. Thanks in advance! (PS: If you’ve used a random ip address generator before, lmk how it went. Did it work smooth or was it a pain?) “” - DarkHorizonX - 24-02-2025 Hey! I’ve been using this random ip address generator called IP Generator (just google it). It’s free and super easy to use. You can generate both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and it even lets you customize the range if you need something specific. I used it for testing a firewall setup last month, and it worked like a charm. No hiccups or weird errors. Definitely worth checking out! “” - proxyDartX77 - 02-03-2025 Yo, if you’re looking for a random ip address generator, try Random IP. It’s free and does exactly what it says. I’ve used it for some network simulations, and it’s pretty reliable. It generates both IPv4 and IPv6, and you can export the list if you need to. Only downside is it doesn’t have a ton of advanced features, but for basic testing, it’s solid. “” - VeilHorizon99 - 06-03-2025 I’d recommend IPFake for a random ip address generator. It’s free and has a clean interface. I used it for testing some geo-blocking stuff, and it worked fine. It generates both IPv4 and IPv6, and you can even specify the country if you need localized IPs. Only thing is, it’s web-based, so if you need something offline, this might not be the best fit. “” - proxyVoyager77 - 08-03-2025 Hey! I’ve been using IP Generator Tool for a while now. It’s free and super straightforward. You can generate random IPs in bulk, and it supports both IPv4 and IPv6. I used it for testing some API endpoints, and it worked without any issues. It’s not fancy, but it gets the job done. Plus, no sign-up required, which is always a win. “” - ghostDash77 - 09-03-2025 If you’re okay with a bit of coding, Python’s `Faker` library has a random ip address generator built-in. It’s free, and you can generate both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. I’ve used it for automated testing, and it’s been super reliable. Here’s a quick snippet if you’re interested: ```python from faker import Faker fake = Faker() print(fake.ipv4()) print(fake.ipv6()) ``` “” - AnonCipher99 - 11-03-2025 Check out Random IP Generator by NoVirusThanks. It’s free, lightweight, and generates both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. I used it for some penetration testing, and it worked smoothly. It’s portable, so no installation needed, which is a plus. Only thing is, it’s Windows-only, so if you’re on Mac or Linux, you’ll need to look elsewhere. “” - SecureSurfer - 12-03-2025 I’ve been using IP Randomizer for a while now. It’s free and super simple. You can generate random IPs in bulk, and it supports both IPv4 and IPv6. I used it for testing some network configurations, and it worked perfectly. It’s not the most feature-rich tool out there, but for basic testing, it’s more than enough. “” - vpnStorm99 - 12-03-2025 Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! I tried IP Generator first, and it worked great for my needs. Super easy to use, and I love that it supports both IPv4 and IPv6. I’ll definitely check out some of the other tools you guys mentioned, especially the Python library—sounds like a fun way to automate things. Quick question though: has anyone used these tools for long-term testing? Like, do they hold up over time, or do they start acting weird after a while? Thanks again, you all rock! |