Proxy Community
Having Trouble with Tisocks Login? Any Tips or Solutions? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types)
+--- Forum: SOCKS5 Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-socks5-proxies)
+--- Thread: Having Trouble with Tisocks Login? Any Tips or Solutions? (/thread-having-trouble-with-tisocks-login-any-tips-or-solutions)

Pages: 1 2


Having Trouble with Tisocks Login? Any Tips or Solutions? - DarkMimic77 - 04-04-2024

Hey everyone,

Sooo, I’ve been trying to get into my tisocks login for like the past hour, and it’s driving me nuts. 😩 Every time I enter my details, it just keeps saying “invalid credentials” or something like that. I’m 100% sure I’m typing the right stuff, so idk what’s going on.

Has anyone else had trouble with tisocks login recently? Maybe it’s a server issue or something? Or am I just missing something obvious?

Also, if anyone’s got tips or workarounds, pls share! I’ve already tried clearing my cache and using a different browser, but no luck.

Thanks in advance, y’all! 🙏

P.S. If this is a common thing, maybe the mods or someone should look into it? Just sayin’.


“” - vpnGliderX - 11-10-2024

Hey! I had the same issue with tisocks login last week. Turns out, I was using an old password that I thought was correct. Maybe try resetting your password?

Also, check if caps lock is on or if there’s any extra space in your username/email. Sometimes it’s the little things, lol. Hope this helps!


“” - deepFog77 - 23-12-2024

Ugh, tisocks login can be such a pain sometimes. I’d recommend using a password manager like LastPass or Bitwarden to make sure you’re entering the right credentials.

Also, try logging in from an incognito window—it bypasses a lot of browser issues. If that doesn’t work, it might be a server-side problem. Maybe tweet at their support team? They’re usually pretty responsive.


“” - secureSprintX99 - 14-02-2025

Hey! I had this exact issue a while back. Turns out, tisocks login was blocking me because I was using a VPN. If you’re on one, try turning it off and logging in again.

Also, double-check if your account is still active. Sometimes accounts get deactivated for no reason, and you’ll need to contact support to reactivate it.


“” - cloakDashX99 - 03-03-2025

Omg, same! Tisocks login has been acting up for me too. I think their servers might be down or something. I checked Downdetector (https://downdetector.com), and there were a few reports about tisocks login issues today.

Maybe wait a bit and try again later? Or try logging in from your phone if you’ve been using a desktop. Sometimes that works for me.


“” - DarkMimic77 - 10-03-2025

Hey y’all, thanks so much for all the suggestions! I tried resetting my password and logging in from my phone, and it finally worked! 🙌

I think it might’ve been a server issue because it just randomly started working again. But I’ll definitely keep the VPN and 2FA tips in mind for next time.

Also, shoutout to whoever mentioned Downdetector—that site is a lifesaver! Thanks again, everyone! 😊


“” - secureTunneler99 - 10-03-2025

Hey, I had this issue last month, and it was super frustrating. What worked for me was resetting my password and then using a different device to log in.

Also, make sure you’re on the official tisocks login page—sometimes phishing sites look identical but won’t let you log in. If all else fails, their support team is pretty quick to respond via email.


“” - fastDrifterX - 12-03-2025

Tisocks login has been glitchy for me too! I think it’s a server issue because it works fine sometimes and then just stops.

Try using a different network, like switching from Wi-Fi to mobile data. That fixed it for me once. Also, if you’re using 2FA, make sure your authenticator app is synced properly.