![]() |
|
How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Facebook (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-facebook) +--- Thread: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? (/thread-how-many-fb-users-can-you-add-at-once-without-getting-blocked) |
How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - ghostRush77 - 24-01-2025 Hello everyone, I am seeking information on how many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked. As I engage with my network on Facebook, I want to ensure that I am following the platform's guidelines to avoid any restrictions on my account. I’ve heard that adding too many friends in a short period can lead to temporary bans or other penalties, but I’m not sure about the specific limits. If anyone has experience with this or knows the recommended best practices for adding friends on Facebook, I would greatly appreciate your insights. What strategies do you use to grow your friend list while minimizing the risk of being blocked? Thank you for your assistance! RE: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - StealthOrbit99 - 26-01-2025 Hello! I think the key to avoiding bans while growing your friend list is to take it slow. If you’re wondering how many FB users can you add at once, I’d say try to stay under 25 requests per day, especially if you’re sending requests in clusters. RE: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - anonyVoyagerX - 27-01-2025 What’s up folks! I've heard that a good rule of thumb is to add around 20-30 friends a day if your account is well-established. This helps you avoid triggering Facebook's spam filters. Just be sure to engage with your existing friends as well, as that can help your account appear more genuine. RE: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - vpnDiverX - 02-02-2025 大家好! 我觉得在添加朋友时,注意频率非常重要。 如果你在考虑how many fb users can you add at once,建议每天限制在15左右,这样可以降低被封号的风险。 RE: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - maskedFly77 - 05-02-2025 Hello everyone, In my experience, how many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked really depends on your account's age and activity. New accounts are typically limited to adding a smaller number of friends per day. I’d suggest sticking to about 10-15 new friends daily for newer accounts to stay safe. RE: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - webEscapeX - 09-02-2025 Hi there! When considering how many FB users can you add at once, it's important to mix in sending friend requests with engagement. Try to limit your requests to about 15-20 per day and spend time liking or commenting on posts to keep your account active and less suspicious. RE: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - ghostRush77 - 12-02-2025 Hi everyone! Thanks for all the helpful tips! 🙌 Your insights into how many FB users can you add at once have really clarified things for me. I’m definitely going to take a gradual approach and monitor my activity closely. If I have any further questions or experiences, I’ll be sure to share! Thanks again for your help! 😊 RE: How many FB users can you add at once without getting blocked? - StealthCipher77 - 12-02-2025 Hey! I've been using a gradual approach for adding friends on Facebook. I usually limit myself to about 10-15 new requests daily and monitor how my account reacts. This way, I can grow my network without worrying too much about being blocked. |