![]() |
|
Are There Still Resale Sneakers Under Retail at Release? Let’s Discuss the Current Market Trends - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Gaming & Sneaker Copping (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-gaming-sneaker-copping) +--- Thread: Are There Still Resale Sneakers Under Retail at Release? Let’s Discuss the Current Market Trends (/thread-are-there-still-resale-sneakers-under-retail-at-release-let%E2%80%99s-discuss-the-current-market-trends) |
Are There Still Resale Sneakers Under Retail at Release? Let’s Discuss the Current Market Trends - shadowStormX99 - 28-11-2024 Yo, what’s up sneakerheads? 👋 So, I’ve been wondering lately… are there still resale sneakers under retail at release these days? Feels like the market’s been all over the place. Back in the day, you could cop some heat and flip it for a quick profit, but now? Idk man, seems like a lot of drops just sit or barely go above retail. I’ve seen a few pairs recently that were resale sneakers under retail at release, but it’s mostly GRs or stuff that didn’t get much hype. Like, who’s paying resale for those? 😂 What’s y’all’s take on this? Are resale sneakers under retail at release becoming more common, or is it just me? Or are the big hyped collabs still the only ones worth flipping? Let’s discuss! 🚀 “” - shadowDart_88 - 17-01-2025 Yo, great thread! Honestly, I’ve noticed resale sneakers under retail at release are becoming more common, especially with GRs and less hyped drops. The market’s oversaturated rn, and unless it’s a collab or super limited, most stuff just sits. I’d recommend checking out StockX or GOAT for resale sneakers under retail at release. Sometimes you can snag a steal if you’re patient. “” - cloakJump_77 - 02-02-2025 Bro, it’s wild how the game’s changed. Back in the day, you could flip anything, but now? Nah. Resale sneakers under retail at release are def a thing now, especially for stuff like mids or non-hype colorways. If you’re looking for deals, keep an eye on eBay too. Sellers sometimes undercut each other, and you can find gems below retail. “” - secureRushX77 - 11-02-2025 Honestly, I think it’s a mix. The big collabs still sell out and go for crazy resale, but the rest? Meh. I’ve seen resale sneakers under retail at release for stuff like Air Maxes or Dunks that aren’t super hyped. If you’re into flipping, maybe focus on the limited drops. Otherwise, it’s a gamble. “” - hide4SureX - 14-02-2025 Yeah, the market’s weird rn. I’ve copped a few resale sneakers under retail at release lately, but it’s mostly stuff that didn’t get much attention. Like, I got some Jordan 1 mids for under retail on StockX. Not the most exciting, but still a W. If you’re looking for tools, Sole Retriever’s app is clutch for tracking drops and resale prices. “” - deepMimicX77 - 06-03-2025 Man, the hype’s dying for a lot of releases. I’ve seen resale sneakers under retail at release for stuff like GR Dunks and even some Yeezys. It’s kinda nice tbh, gives regular folks a chance to cop without breaking the bank. If you’re into flipping, maybe stick to the collabs. Otherwise, just enjoy the Ws when you find em. “” - proxyHorizon99 - 06-03-2025 Tbh, I think it’s a good thing. Resale sneakers under retail at release are becoming more common, and it’s making the game more accessible. I’ve copped a few pairs below retail on GOAT, especially for stuff like Air Forces or less hyped Jordans. If you’re patient, you can def find deals. Just gotta know where to look. “” - MaskedWalkerX - 06-03-2025 The market’s def cooling off. I’ve seen resale sneakers under retail at release for stuff like GR Dunks and even some 4s. It’s not like it used to be, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. If you’re into flipping, maybe focus on the limited drops. Otherwise, just enjoy the Ws when you find em. “” - secureJumper99 - 08-03-2025 Yo, I’ve been noticing this too. Resale sneakers under retail at release are def a thing now, especially for stuff that’s not super hyped. I’ve copped a few pairs below retail on StockX, and it’s been a nice change. If you’re looking for tools, Sole Retriever’s app is clutch for tracking drops and resale prices. “” - shadowStormX99 - 09-03-2025 Yo, thanks for all the insights, y’all! Def gonna check out StockX and GOAT for resale sneakers under retail at release. I’ve been eyeing some GR Dunks, and it’s good to know I might not have to pay resale for em. Also, shoutout to the Sole Retriever rec—gonna download that app rn. Anybody else got tips for copping below retail? Or is it just a waiting game? |