![]() |
|
Best Proxy Websites for School: What Are Your Go-To Options to Bypass Restrictions? - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types) +--- Forum: VPN (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-vpn) +--- Thread: Best Proxy Websites for School: What Are Your Go-To Options to Bypass Restrictions? (/thread-best-proxy-websites-for-school-what-are-your-go-to-options-to-bypass-restrictions) Pages:
1
2
|
Best Proxy Websites for School: What Are Your Go-To Options to Bypass Restrictions? - darkRushX77 - 19-10-2024 Hey everyone! So, I’ve been trying to find some good proxy websites for school lately because, you know, the restrictions are *killing me*. Like, I just wanna watch a quick vid or check something during breaks, but nope, blocked. What are your go-to proxy websites for school? I’ve tried a couple, but some are super slow or just stop working after a while. Any recommendations that actually work consistently? Also, do y’all have any tips for using them without getting caught? I’m not tryna get in trouble, lol. Thanks in advance! “” - fastPhantom88 - 26-10-2024 Hey! I feel you, school restrictions can be such a pain. I’ve been using HideMyAss for a while now, and it’s been pretty solid for bypassing blocks. It’s not the fastest, but it gets the job done for quick stuff like videos. As for not getting caught, I’d say clear your browser history after using it and maybe avoid logging into personal accounts while on the proxy. Just to be safe, ya know? Good luck! “” - vpnDiverX - 17-12-2024 Yo, I’ve been in the same boat. Honestly, most free proxy websites for school are hit or miss. I’d recommend trying KProxy—it’s been pretty reliable for me, and it’s super easy to use. Also, pro tip: use incognito mode when accessing proxy websites for school. It helps avoid leaving traces on your device. Hope that helps! “” - SecretRogue66 - 06-01-2025 Hey there! I’ve had some luck with Hidester. It’s one of the better proxy websites for school that I’ve tried. It’s fast enough for streaming and doesn’t crash as often as others. As for staying under the radar, I’d suggest not using the same proxy every time. Switch it up to avoid raising suspicions. Good luck with your search! “” - ghostHawk99 - 29-01-2025 Ugh, school restrictions are the worst! I’ve been using ProxySite for a while now, and it’s been pretty consistent. It’s not perfect, but it’s one of the better free options out there. Also, if you’re worried about getting caught, try using a VPN instead of proxy websites for school. They’re a bit more reliable and harder to detect. Hope this helps! “” - dataVoyX - 20-02-2025 Hey! I’ve been using CroxyProxy for a while, and it’s been working great for me. It’s one of the few proxy websites for school that actually loads videos without buffering too much. As for tips, I’d say avoid using it during peak hours when the school’s network might be monitored more closely. Good luck! “” - shadowRush77 - 27-02-2025 Yo, I feel your struggle. I’ve been using Whoer for a while now, and it’s been pretty solid. It’s not just a proxy—it also has some cool privacy features. If you’re worried about getting caught, maybe try using it on your phone instead of a school computer. Less chance of getting flagged. Hope that helps! “” - TorStorm99 - 09-03-2025 Hey! I’ve been using VPNBook as a workaround for school restrictions. It’s not exactly a proxy, but it works similarly and is way more reliable than most proxy websites for school. Also, if you’re using a proxy, make sure to close it when you’re done. Leaving it open can sometimes trigger alerts on the school’s network. Good luck! “” - ghostlyDiver77 - 14-03-2025 Hey, I’ve been using ProxFree for a while now, and it’s been pretty decent. It’s not the fastest, but it’s one of the more stable proxy websites for school that I’ve tried. As for tips, I’d say avoid using it for anything too obvious, like streaming long videos. Stick to quick searches or short clips to stay under the radar. Hope this helps! “” - darkRushX77 - 14-03-2025 Wow, thanks so much for all the suggestions, everyone! I tried KProxy and ProxFree so far, and they’ve been working pretty well. KProxy is definitely faster, but ProxFree seems more stable for longer sessions. Quick question though—has anyone tried using these proxy websites for school on a Chromebook? I’m wondering if they work the same or if I need to tweak any settings. Thanks again, y’all are lifesavers! |