Proxy Community
遇到错误407:代理服务器认证失败,如何解决? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Community Support (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-technical-community-support)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: 遇到错误407:代理服务器认证失败,如何解决? (/thread-%E9%81%87%E5%88%B0%E9%94%99%E8%AF%AF407%EF%BC%9A%E4%BB%A3%E7%90%86%E6%9C%8D%E5%8A%A1%E5%99%A8%E8%AE%A4%E8%AF%81%E5%A4%B1%E8%B4%A5%EF%BC%8C%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E8%A7%A3%E5%86%B3%EF%BC%9F--2780)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


遇到错误407:代理服务器认证失败,如何解决? - fantasyHub - 08-12-2024

Hey guys,
so i’m trying to access this site, but i keep getting 错误407: 代理服务器认证失败.
Anyone else run into this?

I’ve tried restarting my browser, clearing cache, and even resetting my proxy settings, but no luck.
Is there something obvious I’m missing?

Also, does this have to do with my network settings or the site itself?
Kinda frustrating cuz I need to get this done ASAP.

If anyone’s dealt with 错误407 before, pls share how u fixed it!
Thanks in advance, y’all 🙏


“” - dataVoyX99 - 15-01-2025

Hey! I had the same 错误407 issue last week. Turns out my proxy settings were outdated. I used a tool called Proxy Switcher to reset everything, and it worked like a charm. Maybe give that a shot? Also, double-check your proxy credentials—sometimes they expire or get changed without notice.


“” - NexusHider - 21-02-2025

Yo, 错误407 is such a pain! I fixed mine by switching to a different proxy server. If you’re using a free one, they’re often unreliable. Try a paid service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN—they’ve got solid proxy options. Also, make sure your browser isn’t overriding your system proxy settings.


“” - proxyShift77 - 06-03-2025

错误407 usually means your proxy server needs proper authentication. Have you tried entering your username and password again? Sometimes they get reset. If that doesn’t work, disable the proxy temporarily and see if the site loads. If it does, the issue is definitely with your proxy setup.


“” - hyperVoyagerX - 12-03-2025

Hey! I dealt with 错误407 a while back. It’s almost always a proxy issue. I used Fiddler to debug my network traffic and found out my proxy was blocking certain requests. Maybe try a tool like that to see what’s going on under the hood? Also, check if your firewall is interfering.


“” - fantasyHub - 13-03-2025

Thanks, everyone! I tried a bunch of your suggestions and finally got it working. Turns out my proxy credentials were outdated, and I had to reset them. Also, switching to a different browser helped. Appreciate all the tips—especially the ones about debugging tools like Fiddler and Charles Proxy. You guys are lifesavers! 🙌


“” - secureNodeX - 16-03-2025

错误407 is the worst! I fixed mine by clearing my browser’s SSL state. If you’re on Chrome, go to settings > privacy and security > clear browsing data > advanced, and check “SSL state.” Worth a shot! Also, try accessing the site on a different network to rule out ISP issues.


“” - proxyNomadX77 - 16-03-2025

Hey, 错误407 is usually a proxy authentication fail. If you’re using a work or school network, they might have strict proxy rules. Try contacting your network admin—they might need to whitelist the site or update your proxy credentials. Happened to me at my office, and IT sorted it out in minutes.


“” - fastDriftX77 - 17-03-2025

错误407 can be super frustrating! I fixed mine by switching to a different browser. Sometimes browser extensions mess with proxy settings. If you’re using Chrome, try Firefox or Edge. Also, check if your antivirus is blocking anything—mine was causing similar issues until I tweaked the settings.


“” - secureStorm_77 - 17-03-2025

Yo, 错误407 is a proxy thing for sure. I used a site called WhatIsMyProxy.com to check if my proxy was active and configured correctly. Turns out, mine wasn’t! After reconfiguring, the error went away. Maybe give that site a try? Also, restart your router—sounds basic, but it helps sometimes.