![]() |
|
遇到 'discord 你需要認證帳號' 提示怎麼辦?如何解決帳號認證問題? - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Others (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-others) +--- Thread: 遇到 'discord 你需要認證帳號' 提示怎麼辦?如何解決帳號認證問題? (/thread-%E9%81%87%E5%88%B0-discord-%E4%BD%A0%E9%9C%80%E8%A6%81%E8%AA%8D%E8%AD%89%E5%B8%B3%E8%99%9F-%E6%8F%90%E7%A4%BA%E6%80%8E%E9%BA%BC%E8%BE%A6%EF%BC%9F%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E8%A7%A3%E6%B1%BA%E5%B8%B3%E8%99%9F%E8%AA%8D%E8%AD%89%E5%95%8F%E9%A1%8C%EF%BC%9F) |
遇到 'discord 你需要認證帳號' 提示怎麼辦?如何解決帳號認證問題? - deepScreenX - 22-01-2025 Hey everyone, So I keep getting this "discord 你需要認證帳號" message every time I try to log in. It’s super annoying, and I’m not sure what to do. Has anyone else run into this? I tried verifying my email and phone number, but it still pops up. Is there something I’m missing? Also, does this mean my account is locked or something? Kinda worried I’ll lose access to my servers lol. Any tips or fixes would be appreciated! Thanks in advance. (Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I did a quick search but couldn’t find a clear answer.) “” - vpnPhantom77 - 24-01-2025 Hey! I had the same issue with the "discord 你需要認證帳號" message. Turns out, Discord sometimes flags accounts for extra verification if they detect unusual activity. Try logging in from a different device or clearing your browser cache. If that doesn’t work, you might need to contact Discord support directly. They’re usually pretty quick to help with account issues. Here’s their support page: https://support.discord.com. Good luck! “” - SecureStalker77 - 09-02-2025 Ugh, the "discord 你需要認證帳號" thing is such a pain. Happened to me last week. I fixed it by verifying my phone number again and making sure my email was confirmed. Also, check if you’re using a VPN—Discord doesn’t like that sometimes. If it’s still not working, maybe try reinstalling the app? Hope that helps! “” - proxyShift77 - 15-02-2025 Yo, same problem here. The "discord 你需要認證帳號" message kept popping up for me too. I think it’s a security thing. I had to verify my phone number twice, and it finally worked. Also, make sure your Discord app is updated. Sometimes older versions cause weird issues. If all else fails, hit up Discord support. They’ll sort it out. “” - proxyNomadX - 21-02-2025 Hey! I’ve seen the "discord 你需要認證帳號" message before. It’s usually a security check. Try logging in from a different network or device. Sometimes Discord thinks your account is compromised if you’re logging in from a new location. Also, double-check your email and phone number in the settings. If it’s still not working, Discord’s support team is pretty responsive. “” - SecureSeeker77 - 23-02-2025 The "discord 你需要認證帳號" thing is super annoying, right? Happened to me last month. I fixed it by verifying my email and phone number, but I also had to disable my VPN. Discord doesn’t play nice with VPNs sometimes. If you’re still stuck, try reaching out to Discord support. They’ll help you get back in. “” - ShadowHoodX - 24-02-2025 Hey! I had the same "discord 你需要認證帳號" issue a while back. It’s usually a security measure. I had to verify my phone number and email, and then it worked. Also, make sure you’re not using a VPN or proxy—Discord doesn’t like those. If it’s still not working, try contacting Discord support. They’re pretty good at fixing these kinds of issues. “” - ShadowLink77 - 10-03-2025 Ugh, the "discord 你需要認證帳號" message is the worst. Happened to me too. I fixed it by verifying my phone number and email, but I also had to clear my browser cache. Sometimes Discord gets stuck in a loop with these verifications. If you’re still having trouble, try logging in from a different device. If that doesn’t work, Discord support is your best bet. “” - darkSprintX - 16-03-2025 Hey! I had the same "discord 你需要認證帳號" problem last week. It’s usually a security thing. I had to verify my phone number and email, and then it worked. Also, make sure you’re not using a VPN or proxy—Discord doesn’t like those. If it’s still not working, try contacting Discord support. They’re pretty good at fixing these kinds of issues. “” - deepScreenX - 18-03-2025 Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! I tried verifying my phone number and email again, and it worked this time. I think the issue was my VPN—turned it off, and the "discord 你需要認證帳號" message stopped popping up. I’ll keep the support link handy just in case, but for now, it seems fixed. Appreciate the help! |