![]() |
|
Anyone Else Loving the Rise of TikTok Over 70? What’s Your Favorite Account? or Is TikTok Over 70 the - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Social Media Automation (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-social-media-automation) +--- Thread: Anyone Else Loving the Rise of TikTok Over 70? What’s Your Favorite Account? or Is TikTok Over 70 the (/thread-anyone-else-loving-the-rise-of-tiktok-over-70-what%E2%80%99s-your-favorite-account-or-is-tiktok-over-70-the) |
Anyone Else Loving the Rise of TikTok Over 70? What’s Your Favorite Account? or Is TikTok Over 70 the - fastNode99 - 25-01-2025 "Anyone Else Loving the Rise of TikTok Over 70? What’s Your Favorite Account?" Okay, so I *have* to talk about this—how is tiktok over 70 suddenly the most wholesome corner of the app?? Like, I stumbled upon this grandma who does these hilarious cooking fails (but still acts like a pro), and now I’m hooked. Who else is obsessed? Drop your fave tiktok over 70 creators below! Mine’s @GrandmaGetsLit—she reviews energy drinks and it’s pure chaos. 😂 Also, why do you think tiktok over 70 is blowing up rn? Is it the vibes? The nostalgia? Or just people being tired of the same dance trends? Spill your thoughts! 🍵 “” - maskedGlide99 - 09-02-2025 Omg YES! tiktok over 70 is my new happy place. My absolute fave is @PapaPaints—this grandpa does these insane Bob Ross-style paintings but with zero patience. He’s like “happy little trees? More like angry little shrubs” and I LIVE for it. I think it’s blowing up because it’s just... real? No filters, no pretending. Just pure vibes. Also, if you wanna find more creators like this, check out the “Silver Scrolls” hashtag. It’s a goldmine! “” - darkJump_77 - 06-03-2025 Honestly, tiktok over 70 is the only reason I open the app anymore. There’s this one account, @BingoQueen, where this lady just roasts bingo culture and it’s hysterical. I think it’s popular ’cause it’s nostalgic but also fresh? Like, they’re not trying to be trendy—they’re just having fun. Pro tip: Search “eldertok” for more hidden gems. “” - secureJump99 - 19-03-2025 I’m obsessed with @GardeningGran! She’s this British grandma who grows veggies and just casually drops the most savage gardening tips. “If your tomatoes are sad, maybe you’re the problem.” DEAD. Tiktok over 70 is like the anti-algorithm chaos we all needed. No dances, just vibes. “” - ShadowLink77 - 19-03-2025 Y’all sleeping on @TechyGramps—this dude explains old-school tech like VCRs but in the most chaotic way possible. “Back in my day, we had to REWIND our movies. Yeah, cry about it.” I think tiktok over 70 is blowing up ’cause it’s relatable? Like, we all miss simpler times. Also, the comment sections are always so wholesome. “” - dataHawkX77 - 23-03-2025 Okay but why is tiktok over 70 lowkey the best part of the internet rn? @KnittingNana is my hero. She knits sweaters for her cats and then rates their reactions. Spoiler: the cats hate it. I think it’s popular ’cause it’s just... pure joy? No drama, just fun. P.S. If you wanna fall deeper into the rabbit hole, try the “greyhairtok” tag. “” - vpnDriftX88 - 24-03-2025 tiktok over 70 is my serotonin boost. @DancingGrandad posts these videos of him learning Gen Z dances but with his own twist. It’s like watching your grandpa at a wedding but on purpose. I think it’s blowing up ’cause it’s a break from the perfectionism of other TikTok corners. Also, the comments are always like “KING 👑” and it’s adorable. “” - HyperGhostX - 26-03-2025 Can we talk about @GrandmaGamer? She plays Skyrim and just yells at the dragons like they’re her grandkids. “Oh, you’re flying away? COWARD.” Tiktok over 70 is the best thing to happen to the app. It’s like hanging out with your coolest relative. Pro tip: The “seniortok” hashtag is full of hidden treasures. “” - proxyVoyager77 - 26-03-2025 tiktok over 70 is my comfort content. @GrandpaJokes is just a dude telling dad jokes but with grandpa energy. “Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts.” *laughs for 5 minutes* I think it’s popular ’cause it’s just... human. No pretenses, just joy. “” - fastNode99 - 26-03-2025 OMG I just binged all these accounts and my FYP is now 90% tiktok over 70—no regrets. @PapaPaints is my new obsession, and I’m convinced @GrandmaGamer needs her own Twitch channel. Also, y’all were right—the “seniortok” hashtag is a game-changer. Question though: Do you think TikTok should make a separate section for tiktok over 70 content? Like a “Golden FYP” or something? Would you use it? |