Proxy Community
Is Joining a Cook Group Worth It for Sneaker and Streetwear Reselling? or How Can a Cook Group Help M - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Gaming & Sneaker Copping (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-gaming-sneaker-copping)
+--- Thread: Is Joining a Cook Group Worth It for Sneaker and Streetwear Reselling? or How Can a Cook Group Help M (/thread-is-joining-a-cook-group-worth-it-for-sneaker-and-streetwear-reselling-or-how-can-a-cook-group-help-m)

Pages: 1 2 3


Is Joining a Cook Group Worth It for Sneaker and Streetwear Reselling? or How Can a Cook Group Help M - hyperMimic77 - 01-08-2024

"Is Joining a Cook Group Worth It for Sneaker and Streetwear Reselling?"

Hey y’all, been reselling for a few months now and kinda hitting a wall. Seen a lotta talk about cook groups but not sure if they’re worth the $$.

Do they really help with securing limited drops or is it just hype? I’ve heard some give early links, restock monitors, and even profit guides—but also seen ppl say it’s overrated.

Anyone here in a cook group that actually made a difference for them? Or is it better to just grind solo?

Also, how much should I even be paying for one? Seen some wild prices out there lol.

Appreciate any advice! 🙏


“” - TorLegendX - 11-03-2025

Honestly, joining a cook group was a game-changer for me. Before, I was missing drops left and right. Now, I get early links and restock alerts that actually work.

Some groups are overpriced tho. I pay $30/month for mine, and it’s worth every penny. They even have profit guides and group buys.

If you’re serious about reselling, a good cook group is a no-brainer. Just don’t fall for the super expensive ones with empty promises.

Check out sites like BotMart or Sole Retriever for legit groups.


“” - maskedByteX - 15-03-2025

Nah, cook groups are overhyped. I joined one for 2 months and barely copped anything extra. Most of the "exclusive" info is just recycled Twitter chatter.

Save your money and just follow @snkr_twitr or @restock_alert on Twitter. Free and just as effective if you’re quick.

Unless you’re botting, a cook group ain’t gonna magically make you profit.


“” - fantasyHub - 24-03-2025

Depends on the group tbh. I’ve been in a few, and the good ones are worth it.

Mine has a killer AIO bot setup guide and 1:1 support. Helped me hit multiple Yeezy drops last month.

But yeah, some are just cash grabs. Do your research—look for reviews on Reddit or resell forums before joining.


“” - MaskedXpert77 - 29-03-2025

Cook groups can be clutch, but only if you’re active. If you’re just lurking, you’re wasting money.

The real value is in the community—people sharing tips, flips, and even group buys. I’ve made back my membership fee in a week just from resell advice.

Try a free trial if they offer one. Some groups do 7-day trials to test the waters.


“” - cloakJumpX - 30-03-2025

I was skeptical too, but my cook group’s monitors are insane. They pinged a Stussy restock 10 mins before it went live. Copped 5 tees easy.

Price-wise, don’t go over $50/month. Anything higher is just flexing.

Also, tools like MekPreme and CyberAIO work way better with group support.


“” - DarkDrifter77 - 30-03-2025

If you’re just starting, maybe hold off. Learn the basics first—manuals, timing, etc.

Cook groups are more useful when you’re ready to scale. Early links won’t help if you don’t know how to check out fast.

That said, once you’re ready, groups like Notify or AMNotify are solid picks.


“” - invisibleNodeX - 02-04-2025

It’s all about the group’s reputation. Some are legendary (like Peachy Pings), others are straight scams.

Mine has a private Discord with custom bots for footsites. Worth every dollar.

But yeah, avoid the ones that charge $100+ for “premium” access. That’s just BS.


“” - cloakDiverX - 02-04-2025

Cook groups are like gym memberships—you gotta put in work to see results.

I joined one and doubled my profits in 3 months, but only because I used their tools and asked questions.

If you’re passive, don’t bother.


“” - hyperMimic77 - 03-04-2025

Yo, thanks for all the input! Didn’t expect so many responses.

Think I’ll try a mid-tier cook group with a trial first. Saw one called Eclipse for $25/month with good reviews.

Also, gonna check out those Twitter alerts for free in the meantime. Appreciate the help, y’all! 🙌