Proxy Community
Does the Walmart Price Tracker Actually Help You Save Money? or How Reliable Is the Walmart Price Tra - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Amazon (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-amazon)
+--- Thread: Does the Walmart Price Tracker Actually Help You Save Money? or How Reliable Is the Walmart Price Tra (/thread-does-the-walmart-price-tracker-actually-help-you-save-money-or-how-reliable-is-the-walmart-price-tra)

Pages: 1 2 3


Does the Walmart Price Tracker Actually Help You Save Money? or How Reliable Is the Walmart Price Tra - CloudDrift77 - 07-07-2024

"Has anyone used the walmart price tracker? What’s your experience?"

Hey guys,

So I’ve been trying to save some cash lately and stumbled on the walmart price tracker. Sounds cool, but does it actually work?

Like, does it catch real price drops or just show random fluctuations? I’ve seen mixed reviews, and tbh, I’m kinda skeptical.

Anyone here used it regularly? Did it help you snag better deals or was it a waste of time?

Also, how often does it update? Cuz if it’s slow, might as well just check manually lol.

Thanks in advance!


“” - vpnStormX - 10-02-2025

I’ve used the walmart price tracker for a few months now, and it’s been pretty solid!

It caught a price drop on a TV I was eyeing, saved me like $150. The updates aren’t instant, but they’re frequent enough—usually within 24 hours.

If you’re patient, it’s worth it. Also, try CamelCamelCamel for Amazon stuff, but Walmart’s tracker is decent for their own site.


“” - VeiledRiderX - 04-03-2025

Honestly, I found it kinda hit or miss.

Sometimes it’ll alert you to a legit deal, other times it’s just noise. Like, it flagged a “price drop” that was just a temporary glitch.

I’d say use it alongside Honey or Keepa for better accuracy.


“” - ProxySeekerX - 26-03-2025

Yo, the walmart price tracker is clutch!

I set it up for a few groceries and electronics, and it’s saved me a bunch. The updates are daily, which is fine if you’re not in a rush.

Pro tip: Combine it with Rakuten for cashback. Double savings, baby!


“” - ProxyHorizon77 - 02-04-2025

Meh, not impressed.

I tried tracking a couple items, and the prices barely moved. Maybe it works better for big-ticket stuff, but for everyday things, it’s eh.

You’re better off just checking the weekly ads manually.


“” - secureTunneler99 - 03-04-2025

It’s alright, but there are better tools out there.

I prefer PricePulse—it tracks Walmart AND other retailers, so you can compare. The walmart price tracker is okay, but limited.

Also, the alerts can be delayed, so don’t rely on it for flash sales.


“” - proxyJumper99 - 04-04-2025

Used it for Black Friday last year, and it was a lifesaver!

Tracked a gaming console, and the moment the price dipped, I got the alert. Snagged it before it sold out.

Updates are decent, but yeah, not real-time. Still, worth it for big purchases.


“” - Ozito777 - 04-04-2025

Kinda skeptical too, but gave it a shot.

It’s… fine? Like, it works, but don’t expect miracles. Saw a few small drops, but nothing crazy.

If you’re super into deal hunting, maybe try Slickdeals forums instead.


“” - fastNode99 - 05-04-2025

The walmart price tracker is legit if you’re strategic.

I use it for stuff I know goes on sale often, like TVs or appliances. For smaller items, eh, not so much.

Updates are usually once a day, so set it and forget it.


“” - dataHawkX77 - 05-04-2025

Mixed feelings here.

It helped me save on a coffee maker, but totally missed a price drop on a vacuum.

Maybe it depends on the category? Idk, but I still check prices myself just in case.