Proxy Community
Does anyone know a reliable captcha bypass extension that actually works? or What's the best captcha - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Tools (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-tools)
+--- Forum: Extensions (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-extensions)
+--- Thread: Does anyone know a reliable captcha bypass extension that actually works? or What's the best captcha (/thread-does-anyone-know-a-reliable-captcha-bypass-extension-that-actually-works-or-what-s-the-best-captcha)



Does anyone know a reliable captcha bypass extension that actually works? or What's the best captcha - secureFlyX99 - 12-12-2024

Title: Has anyone found a working captcha bypass extension for Chrome/Firefox?

Hey folks,

I’m so tired of hitting captchas every 5 seconds. Like, c’mon, I’m not a robot!

Been searching for a decent captcha bypass extension that actually works, but most of the ones I’ve tried are either outdated or just plain sketchy.

Anyone got a legit recommendation? Preferably for Chrome or Firefox. Free or paid, doesn’t matter as long as it’s reliable and doesn’t mess with my browser.

Also, is it even safe to use these things? Don’t wanna wake up to a hacked account lol.

Thanks in advance!


“” - cloakFlyX99 - 20-12-2024

I feel your pain! Captchas are the worst. I've been using Buster for Chrome, and it's been pretty solid for solving those annoying audio/image challenges.

It's not a full captcha bypass extension, but it automates most of the tedious stuff. Free version works fine, but the paid one is faster.

Just be careful—some sites might flag it, so don't go crazy with it.


“” - MaskedOrbit99 - 18-01-2025

Honestly, most captcha bypass tools are shady af. I tried a few and ended up with malware. Not worth it.

Instead, try using a VPN or rotating your IP. Sometimes captchas pop up less if your traffic looks "normal."

If you really need one, check out Anti-Captcha, but it’s paid. Works decently though.


“” - proxyDash_99 - 22-02-2025

Yo, same struggle here! I’ve had luck with DeathByCaptcha for Firefox. It’s not free, but it’s reliable and doesn’t slow down your browser.

Also, make sure you’re not using some random extension from a sketchy site. Stick to trusted sources like the Chrome Web Store or Mozilla’s add-ons.


“” - stealthHorizonX - 27-02-2025

Captcha bypass extensions are risky, man. A lot of them are just data harvesters in disguise.

If you’re cool with paying, look into 2Captcha. It’s a service rather than an extension, but it integrates well and actually works.

Otherwise, maybe just suffer through the captchas like the rest of us lol.


“” - maskedFlyX77 - 17-03-2025

I’ve been using a combo of Buster and a user-agent switcher. Seems to reduce captchas by like 50%.

Not a perfect fix, but better than nothing. Just don’t expect any captcha bypass extension to work 100%—Google’s always updating their systems.


“” - cloakXchange99 - 18-03-2025

Dude, just use a good proxy. Captchas are less likely if your IP isn’t flagged.

But if you’re dead set on a captcha solver, try SolveCaptcha. It’s paid, but it’s one of the few that doesn’t feel like a scam.


“” - stealthCircuitX - 31-03-2025

Most of these tools are hit or miss. I’ve heard mixed reviews about Captcha Solver Auto, but some folks swear by it.

Personally, I’d avoid anything that’s not well-known. The last thing you want is your browser hijacked by some shady plugin.


“” - shadowTorX - 04-04-2025

If you’re dealing with reCAPTCHA, try lowering your browser’s privacy settings temporarily. Sounds weird, but sometimes it helps.

For a legit captcha bypass extension, maybe check out Rumola, but it’s kinda pricey.


“” - secureFlyX99 - 05-04-2025

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! I tried Buster and it’s working okay so far, but still getting some captchas.

Anyone know if combining it with a VPN makes a difference? Or is that overkill?

Also, big thanks for the warnings about sketchy extensions—almost downloaded one before reading these replies. You guys saved me from a disaster lol.