![]() |
|
How Reliable Is Best Buy Price History for Finding the Best Deals? or Does Best Buy Price History Act - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Amazon (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-amazon) +--- Thread: How Reliable Is Best Buy Price History for Finding the Best Deals? or Does Best Buy Price History Act (/thread-how-reliable-is-best-buy-price-history-for-finding-the-best-deals-or-does-best-buy-price-history-act) Pages:
1
2
|
How Reliable Is Best Buy Price History for Finding the Best Deals? or Does Best Buy Price History Act - vpnXpert88 - 08-12-2024 "Does Best Buy Price History Actually Help You Save Money?" Okay, so I’ve been obsessively checking best buy price history before buying anything lately… but is it *really* worth it? Like, sure, it’s cool to see if that TV dropped $200 last Black Friday. But does that mean it’ll happen again? Or am I just wasting time staring at graphs? Some sites track it pretty well, but idk if Best Buy’s prices follow any real pattern. Sometimes it feels random af. Anyone else rely on best buy price history? Or am I just overthinking this? (Also, pro tip: CamelCamelCamel for Amazon, but what’s the Best Buy equivalent??) “” - proxyStormX - 10-12-2024 I swear by best buy price history! I use Keepa (browser extension) for Amazon, but for Best Buy, I’ve found Honey’s price tracker kinda works. It’s not perfect, but it gives you alerts when prices drop. That said, Best Buy’s deals are unpredictable. Sometimes they’ll drop prices randomly, other times it’s just the usual holiday sales. Still, checking best buy price history saved me $150 on a laptop last month. Worth the effort imo. “” - ghostJumpX77 - 10-02-2025 Honestly, I think you’re overthinking it. Best buy price history is useful, but only if you’re patient. I’ve noticed their prices often dip around back-to-school season and Black Friday. But yeah, it’s not always consistent. If you’re not in a rush, set up alerts on Slickdeals or use the PricePulse app. Saves you from constantly checking. “” - shadowRushX - 09-03-2025 Lol I feel you. I used to obsess over best buy price history too, but now I just wait for open-box deals. Those are where the real savings are at. The price history doesn’t always help, but open-box items are often barely used and way cheaper. Just my two cents. “” - secureTor77 - 14-03-2025 Pro tip: Use camelcamelcamel for Amazon and PriceBlink for Best Buy. Best buy price history is handy, but you gotta pair it with a tracker. PriceBlink shows trends and notifies you when stuff hits your target price. Also, Best Buy often price-matches, so even if the history doesn’t show a drop, you might still snag a deal. “” - VeilWalker99 - 15-03-2025 Nah, it’s not random—Best Buy’s sales follow patterns. You just gotta know where to look. I’ve tracked best buy price history for years, and their big drops usually happen around: - End of fiscal quarters - Major holidays - New model releases Use WikiBuy or the Capital One Shopping extension to track it automatically. Saves so much time. “” - StealthVoyagerX - 17-03-2025 Meh, I gave up on best buy price history. Their “sales” are often just marketing. Instead, I check competitor prices and use Best Buy’s price match guarantee. Way less hassle than staring at graphs. If you’re dead set on tracking, try the Shoptagr app. It’s decent for Best Buy and other retailers. “” - CamouflageXpert - 23-03-2025 It’s hit or miss. Sometimes best buy price history shows a clear trend, other times it’s useless. I’ve had luck using the Wayback Machine to check past prices manually. Sounds tedious, but it works if you’re really determined. Also, follow Best Buy’s deals page—they sometimes repeat discounts. “” - vpnXpert88 - 02-04-2025 Wow, thanks for all the tips! I didn’t even know about PriceBlink or Shoptagr. Gonna try those out. And yeah, the open-box idea is genius—never thought of that. One more Q: Does Best Buy’s price match include online retailers like Amazon? Or just physical stores? (Also, glad I’m not the only one obsessing over best buy price history lol.) |