Proxy Community
Where’s the best place to buy proxy server for reliable and fast connections? or What should I look f - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Types (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-types)
+--- Forum: Dedicated Proxies - Datacenter Proxies (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-dedicated-proxies-datacenter-proxies)
+--- Thread: Where’s the best place to buy proxy server for reliable and fast connections? or What should I look f (/thread-where%E2%80%99s-the-best-place-to-buy-proxy-server-for-reliable-and-fast-connections-or-what-should-i-look-f--7184)

Pages: 1 2 3


Where’s the best place to buy proxy server for reliable and fast connections? or What should I look f - secureFly77 - 10-01-2025

"Where’s the best place to buy proxy server for reliable and fast connections?"

Hey everyone, I’m looking to buy proxy server but there’s so many options out there. Some sites seem sketchy af, others are crazy expensive.

Where do you guys usually buy proxy server from? Need something with good speeds and minimal downtime.

Also, any tips on avoiding scams? Heard some providers sell recycled IPs or just ghost you after payment lol.

Thanks in advance!

---

"Is it safe to buy proxy server from third-party providers?"

Kinda nervous about this—want to buy proxy server but not sure if random sites are trustworthy.

Seen some reviews saying their data got leaked or the proxies died after a week.

Anyone got experience with third-party sellers? Are they usually legit, or should I stick to big names?

Appreciate any advice!

---

"How much does it cost to buy proxy server with good uptime?"

Budget’s tight but I need decent proxies. Every time I buy proxy server, either they’re slow or just stop working.

What’s a reasonable price for something reliable? Seen stuff from $5 to $50/month and no clue what’s worth it.

Also, any hidden fees I should watch out for?

Thx!


“” - secureDrift_88 - 18-01-2025

If you wanna buy proxy server that’s actually reliable, I’d recommend checking out Luminati or Smartproxy.

They’re a bit pricey but worth it if you need speed and uptime.

Avoid those sketchy sites selling "lifetime" proxies for $10—total scam.

Also, always check reviews on Trustpilot or Reddit before buying. Some providers straight up lie about their IP quality.


“” - deepNomadX - 17-03-2025

I’ve used Proxy-Seller for a while now and it’s been solid.

Not the cheapest but way better than those random sites where you buy proxy server and it dies in 2 days.

Pro tip: Look for providers with a free trial or money-back guarantee. If they don’t offer one, that’s a red flag.


“” - ShadowCircuit99 - 20-03-2025

Honestly, it depends on what you need. If you just wanna buy proxy server for basic stuff, Oxylabs is overkill.

I’ve had good luck with Soax for rotating proxies—decent speeds and no major downtime.

But yeah, avoid the super cheap ones. They’re usually oversold or blacklisted.


“” - secureStorm_77 - 04-04-2025

Bro, don’t buy proxy server from those random Telegram resellers.

Stick to known names like Blazing SEO or GeoSurf. Yeah, they cost more but at least you won’t get scammed.

Also, check if they offer SOCKS5 if you need faster connections.


“” - shadowJumpX77 - 05-04-2025

If you’re tight on budget, try Storm Proxies.

Not the fastest but decent for the price. I’ve used them for scraping and it works fine.

Just don’t expect enterprise-level stuff for $10/month lol.


“” - ProxyDrift99 - 08-04-2025

Always check the refund policy before you buy proxy server.

Some shady providers will take your money and then ignore support tickets.

I learned that the hard way—lost $50 on some no-name site.

Now I only go with providers that have 24/7 live chat.


“” - proxyScreenX - 09-04-2025

Forget the big names if you’re just starting out.

Try Proxyrack or HighProxies—they’re mid-tier but way more affordable.

Just make sure to test the proxies before committing long-term.


“” - secureFly77 - 11-04-2025

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys!

I think I’ll try out Smartproxy since a few of you mentioned it.

Anyone know if they have a trial? Don’t wanna buy proxy server without testing it first.

Also, how’s their customer support? Heard mixed things.


RE: [b]"Where’s the best place to buy proxy server for reliable and fast connections?"... - yelgath - 03-10-2025

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

tuchkasинфоинфо