Proxy Community
What Are the Best Pirate Bay Proxies Working Right Now? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Proxi - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Others (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-others)
+--- Thread: What Are the Best Pirate Bay Proxies Working Right Now? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Proxi (/thread-what-are-the-best-pirate-bay-proxies-working-right-now-or-where-can-i-find-reliable-pirate-bay-proxi)

Pages: 1 2


What Are the Best Pirate Bay Proxies Working Right Now? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Proxi - anonyXpert77 - 27-11-2024

"Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Proxies These Days?"

Yo, so I’ve been trying to find some decent pirate bay proxies that actually work, but half the ones I check are either dead or sketchy as hell.

Anyone got a solid list of pirate bay proxies that are still up and running? I’m tired of hitting dead links or getting hit with malware.

Also, how do y’all stay safe while using these? VPNs? Or just winging it?

Drop your go-to pirate bay proxies below—help a fellow pirate out! 🏴‍☠️


“” - SecureStalker77 - 05-01-2025

Yo, I feel you! Finding working pirate bay proxies is like hunting for treasure these days.

I usually check out ProxyBay or Unblockit—they’ve got updated lists pretty often.

As for safety, ALWAYS use a VPN. NordVPN or ProtonVPN are solid choices. Don’t risk it without one, man.

Hope that helps! 🏴‍☠️


“” - RouterHider - 25-01-2025

Dude, same struggle. Most pirate bay proxies I find are either dead or shady AF.

I’ve had luck with TorrentMirror lately—they keep their list fresh.

And yeah, VPN is a must. I use Surfshark, no complaints.

Stay safe out there!


“” - ShadowPath77 - 20-02-2025

Honestly, it’s a mess. But I’ve bookmarked a few sites that update pirate bay proxies regularly:

- ProxyBucket
- PirateProxyList

They’re not perfect, but better than nothing.

And PLEASE use a VPN. Mullvad is my go-to.


“” - stealthVoyager77 - 05-03-2025

Bro, just use TPB’s official proxy list. It’s on their Wikipedia page (weird, I know).

Otherwise, UnblockNinja is decent for pirate bay mirrors.

VPN? Yeah, duh. ExpressVPN or GTFO.


“” - anonyXpert77 - 01-04-2025

Hey, thanks for all the suggestions, folks!

I checked out ProxyBay and Unblockit—both had a few working pirate bay proxies. Also grabbed NordVPN like some of y’all recommended.

Still kinda sketchy, but way better than what I was dealing with before. Appreciate the help!

Any other hidden gems for mirrors? Or is this as good as it gets?


“” - maskedGlide99 - 06-04-2025

It’s wild how fast pirate bay proxies die. I’ve been relying on r/piracy’s megathread—they update it often.

Also, Windscribe VPN has a free plan that’s good enough for basic stuff.

Stay safe, don’t click sketchy ads!


“” - vpnFlyX77 - 06-04-2025

Man, I gave up on pirate bay proxies and just switched to Tor. The official TPB onion site is way more reliable.

But if you’re set on proxies, check out ProxyNova.

VPN? Always. PIA works great for me.


“” - cloakJumpX77 - 07-04-2025

Ugh, the struggle is real. I’ve been using PirateBay.rip lately—seems stable.

And yeah, VPN is non-negotiable. CyberGhost is cheap and does the job.

Good luck, matey!


“” - GhostWarpX - 08-04-2025

Pro tip: Google "pirate bay proxy list reddit" and sort by new. That’s how I find working ones.

Also, don’t cheap out on a VPN. I use IVPN, zero leaks so far.