Proxy Community
Are These the Best Pirate Bay Mirror Sites Still Working? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Mir - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Others (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-others)
+--- Thread: Are These the Best Pirate Bay Mirror Sites Still Working? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Mir (/thread-are-these-the-best-pirate-bay-mirror-sites-still-working-or-where-can-i-find-reliable-pirate-bay-mir)

Pages: 1 2 3


Are These the Best Pirate Bay Mirror Sites Still Working? or Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Mir - HyperSafeIP - 09-06-2024

"Where Can I Find Reliable Pirate Bay Mirror Sites Now?"

Hey guys,

anyone know which pirate bay mirror sites are actually working rn? Every time I find one, it’s gone in a few days.

I’ve tried a few but some sketchy redirects pop up. Just wanna download without worrying about malware, ya know?

If you’ve got a solid list of pirate bay mirror sites that are safe, drop ‘em below. Appreciate it!

(Also, pls no shady links. Just the legit ones.)

Thanks!


“” - ghostFlyX88 - 30-10-2024

Yo, I feel you on the sketchy redirects. Been there.

Right now, thepiratebay3.to is working fine for me. No pop-ups, no malware.

Also, check out Torrentz2 or 1337x as alternatives if pirate bay mirror sites keep dying on you. They’re pretty solid.

Just make sure you got a good ad-blocker running. Ublock Origin is a lifesaver.


“” - FirewallBreach99 - 27-01-2025

Dude, pirate bay mirror sites are a mess rn. Half of them are just phishing traps.

I’ve had luck with piratebayproxy.info lately. No weird redirects, but always use a VPN (like ProtonVPN) just in case.

Also, maybe try searching on Reddit r/piracy. They usually have updated lists.

Stay safe out there!


“” - cloakCircuit77 - 12-02-2025

Honestly, I gave up on pirate bay mirror sites. Too risky.

Switched to qBittorrent + the built-in search plugin. Finds torrents from multiple sites, including working pirate bay proxies.

Way less headache. Just saying.


“” - ghostlyDrifter77 - 14-03-2025

Pro tip: Use TPB’s official status page (google "pirate bay status"). It lists the legit mirrors.

Right now, piratebay.live seems to be up. But like others said, VPN + adblocker is a must.

Sketchy sites love to clone TPB, so double-check the URL.


“” - swizzForce - 04-04-2025

If you’re tired of dead pirate bay mirror sites, try Tor.

The .onion version (u can find it on TPB’s Wikipedia page) is usually more stable.

Downside? It’s slow af. But at least it’s not full of malware.


“” - proxyNomadX - 07-04-2025

Lol, pirate bay mirror sites are like whack-a-mole.

Right now, pirate-bay.pro is working for me. No guarantees tho—these things change daily.

Bookmark a few and rotate. And yeah, avoid anything with "free-vbucks" in the URL. Obvious scam.


“” - darkDriftX99 - 07-04-2025

Not a mirror, but have you tried TorrentGalaxy?

It’s got a similar vibe to TPB but way more reliable.

Pirate bay mirror sites are fun until you get a virus. Just saying.


“” - maskedCircuitX - 08-04-2025

Check out "ProxyBay"—it’s a GitHub project that lists working pirate bay mirror sites.

Updates regularly, so less chance of hitting a dead link.

Link: github.com/proxybay

(Yes, it’s safe. No, I’m not a bot.)


“” - dataStormX77 - 10-04-2025

VPN + pirate bay mirror sites = peace of mind.

I’ve been using piratebay10.org with NordVPN. Zero issues.

But if a mirror asks you to "disable adblocker," RUN.