Proxy Community
How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Twitter X (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-twitter-x)
+--- Thread: How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? (/thread-how-do-i-make-a-2nd-account-on-x)



How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - fastHawk77 - 17-07-2024

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for some help on how do I make a 2nd account on x. I want to keep my personal and professional activities separate, but I’m not sure what the best process is.

Is there a specific link I should be using, or do I just need to sign up again with a different email?

Also, are there any special tips to keep in mind to avoid issues, like account restrictions or anything?

If anyone has experience with this or can guide me through the steps on how do I make a 2nd account on x, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks! 😊


RE: How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - secureMimicX77 - 05-10-2024

If you follow the steps carefully, you should be good to go! I’m thinking about starting a 2nd account too, so I’ll keep an eye on this thread for any more tips!


RE: How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - domToretto99 - 17-10-2024

Also, a tip I found helpful is to keep the usernames distinct. It makes it easy to remember which account is which, especially if you’re managing both for different purposes.


RE: How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - secureNomadX - 22-10-2024

I’ve read that it’s good to avoid linking both accounts to the same phone number, as that might raise some flags. Keeping them completely separate helps prevent any account restrictions.


RE: How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - fastHawk77 - 17-11-2024

Thanks for the advice, everyone! I’ll definitely give it a try and let you know how it goes with how do I make a 2nd account on x. Appreciate the support! 😊


RE: How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - IncognitoXpert - 11-12-2024

I've done this before, and I just logged out of my main account, then signed up again using a new email. Just make sure you verify the new email to avoid any issues later on.


RE: How Do I Make a 2nd Account on X? - shadowGo77 - 14-12-2024

Hey everyone!

I totally understand where you're coming from! To make a 2nd account on x, you usually just need to use a different email address than the one linked to your first account. It's pretty straightforward!