Proxy Community
I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case)
+--- Forum: Social Media Automation (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-social-media-automation)
+--- Thread: I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? (/thread-i-have-sales-navigator-but-no-premium-what-can-i-do)



I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - ghostlyLurkerX - 29-12-2024

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share some thoughts for those of us who have sales navigator but no premium. While having Sales Navigator offers some great features for lead generation and account management, not having the full Premium account can feel limiting at times.

Here are a few tips on how to maximize your Sales Navigator experience without the premium perks:

1. Utilize Advanced Search: Even without Premium, Sales Navigator’s advanced search features can help you find potential leads based on specific criteria like industry or company size.

2. Save Leads and Accounts: Make sure to save leads and accounts that interest you. This allows you to track updates and engage with them effectively.

3. Leverage InMail Wisely: While you might have limited InMail messages, using them strategically can still yield good results.

4. Engage with Content: Follow your saved leads and engage with their posts. This helps in building rapport without needing Premium features.

If anyone has additional tips or experiences related to "I have sales navigator but no premium," I’d love to hear your thoughts! Thanks! 😊


RE: I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - proxyDrifter77 - 31-12-2024

Thanks for sharing these insights! I have sales navigator but no premium, and these strategies will definitely help me optimize my use. I might start focusing more on the advanced search capabilities!


RE: I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - maskedTraveler77 - 13-01-2025

I’ve been in the same boat! I have sales navigator but no premium, and I think utilizing the free features effectively is key. I also try to make the most out of the limited InMail messages by being very targeted in my outreach.


RE: I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - stinX - 14-01-2025

Hey everyone!

I totally get what you mean about i have sales navigator but no premium. It can be a bit frustrating, but your tips are super helpful! The advanced search feature is definitely underrated.


RE: I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - shadowJump_99 - 18-01-2025

Absolutely! I have sales navigator but no premium too, and I've found that saving leads really helps keep track of potential clients. It’s a game changer for organizing your outreach efforts.


RE: I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - ghostlyLurkerX - 24-01-2025

Thanks for all the responses, everyone! Your suggestions have been really helpful as I navigate using sales navigator without premium. If I find any other useful tips while using it, I’ll be sure to share!


RE: I Have Sales Navigator but No Premium: What Can I Do? - CloudHider77 - 03-02-2025

Great tips! Engaging with content is a solid strategy. I have sales navigator but no premium, and I’ve noticed that commenting on posts can lead to better connections without needing to use InMail frequently.