![]() |
|
How Can I Get Random IP Address for Testing Purposes? or What’s the Best Way to Get Random IP Address - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Technical Community Support (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-technical-community-support) +--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-troubleshooting) +--- Thread: How Can I Get Random IP Address for Testing Purposes? or What’s the Best Way to Get Random IP Address (/thread-how-can-i-get-random-ip-address-for-testing-purposes-or-what%E2%80%99s-the-best-way-to-get-random-ip-address--8321) |
How Can I Get Random IP Address for Testing Purposes? or What’s the Best Way to Get Random IP Address - proxyShift77 - 17-10-2024 "What’s the best way to get random ip address safely and legally?" Hey guys, I’m working on some testing and need to get random ip address for a project. But I don’t wanna break any rules or get banned. Any legit methods out there? I’ve heard about proxies and VPNs, but not sure which ones are cool for this. Free options would be nice, but I’ll take paid if they’re reliable. Also, anyone know if there are tools specifically to get random ip address without messing with terms of service? Thanks in advance! --- "Looking for tools to get random ip address – any recommendations?" Yo, need to get random ip address for testing some stuff. Tried a few free proxy lists but they’re either dead or sketchy. Any tools or sites you’ve used that actually work? Preferably something easy to set up. Not looking for anything fancy, just need a way to get random ip address without jumping through hoops. Appreciate the help! --- "Is there a reliable method to get random ip address without violating terms?" Hey all, trying to get random ip address for legit testing, but don’t wanna risk getting blocked. Some sites are strict about this, so I need a safe way. Do rotating proxies work? Or are there better options? Also, if anyone’s done this before, any pitfalls to avoid? Thanks! “” - ghostVoyX - 14-11-2024 If you're looking to get random ip address safely, I'd recommend using rotating proxies. Services like Luminati or Smartproxy offer legit options that won’t get you banned. They’re paid, but worth it if you need reliability. Free proxies are usually a mess—slow or already blacklisted. Just check their terms to make sure your use case is allowed. “” - shadowDart99 - 30-01-2025 Yo, try VPNs with rotating IPs like NordVPN or Surfshark. They switch your ip automatically, so you can get random ip address without much hassle. Not free, but way safer than sketchy proxy lists. Plus, they’re legal and won’t get you blocked. “” - vpnDrifterX - 09-02-2025 For testing, you could use Tor. It routes your traffic through different nodes, so you kinda get random ip address each time. But it’s slow af and some sites block Tor exits. Still, it’s free and legal if you’re not doing shady stuff. “” - proxyDashX77 - 20-02-2025 Check out ProxyMesh or GeoSurf. They’re rotating proxy services that let you get random ip address on demand. A bit pricey, but solid for testing. Avoid free proxies—most are either dead or just spam traps. “” - proxyShift77 - 29-03-2025 Hey, thanks for all the suggestions! I tried NordVPN’s rotating IP feature and it worked pretty well to get random ip address. Still testing a few others, but this was way easier than messing with free proxies. Anyone know if there’s a limit to how often the IP changes? Just curious. “” - CloudHorizon77 - 10-04-2025 If you wanna get random ip address for free, try TOR or some public VPNs like ProtonVPN’s free tier. But don’t expect crazy speeds. Paid options are way better if you need consistency. “” - proxyCipherX - 14-04-2025 I’ve used Bright Data (formerly Luminati) for work. It’s legit and you can get random ip address without breaking rules. They have residential proxies too, which look more natural than datacenter IPs. “” - ghostDash77 - 16-04-2025 Why not just use AWS or Google Cloud? Spin up a VM, use it, then shut it down. New IP each time. A bit technical, but totally legal and you won’t get banned if you’re not abusing it. “” - ProxyHawk - 16-04-2025 Free proxy lists are trash—most are already banned or malware traps. If you really need to get random ip address, just pay for a VPN with rotating IPs. It’s the safest bet. |