Proxy Community
What is whoeer and why is everyone talking about it - Printable Version

+- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Proxy Provider Discussions (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-proxy-provider-discussions)
+--- Forum: Others (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-others--60)
+--- Thread: What is whoeer and why is everyone talking about it (/thread-what-is-whoeer-and-why-is-everyone-talking-about-it)

Pages: 1 2


What is whoeer and why is everyone talking about it - DeepNomad77 - 06-04-2024

Title: What’s the deal with whoeer?

Yo, so like… everyone’s suddenly talking about whoeer and I’m lowkey lost.

Is it a new app? A meme? Some inside joke I missed?

Saw it all over my feed, but no one’s explaining sh*t.

If u know, spill the tea pls.

Also, why’s it spelled like *whoeer*? Looks kinda weird ngl.

Or is it just me? 😅

Help a confused soul out here. Thx!

(And no, I’m not googling it. Too lazy.)


“” - deepWalker77 - 14-10-2024

Okay so whoeer is actually this new anonymous chat app that’s blowing up rn.

It’s like Omegle but with a weird name lol.

The spelling? No clue, prob just to be quirky.

If u wanna check it out, just search "whoeer chat" and it should pop up.

But fair warning, it’s kinda random—u never know who u’ll get matched with.


“” - AnonStormX - 10-01-2025

Bro, same. I was so confused until my friend explained it.

whoeer is basically a platform where u can talk to strangers without any profiles or pics.

The name’s def weird, but I guess it’s catchy?

If u wanna try it, just head to their site (whoeer.com).

But yeah, it’s not for everyone—kinda chaotic tbh.


“” - AnonWebWalker - 27-02-2025

whoeer is trending because it’s the new "thing" for random convos.

No sign-up, no bs, just chat.

The spelling is odd, but that’s probably the point—makes it stand out.

If you’re curious, give it a shot, but don’t expect deep talks.

Mostly memes and weird convos from what I’ve seen.


“” - DataMasked88 - 29-03-2025

Lol it’s not just u—the name whoeer threw me off too.

It’s a chat app, kinda like Chatroulette but simpler.

No idea why they picked that name tho.

If u wanna see what the hype’s about, just google "whoeer chat" and dive in.

But yeah, it’s pretty random, so brace yourself.


“” - DeepNomad77 - 01-04-2025

Okay so I finally tried whoeer after seeing this thread.

It’s… interesting?

Matched with someone who just sent meme sounds for 5 mins straight.

The name’s still weird, but I get the appeal now.

Thx for the replies, y’all!

Might delete it later tho lmao.


“” - ghostLurk77 - 02-04-2025

whoeer is just another anonymous chat thing.

The name’s weird af, but I guess that’s why ppl are talking about it.

It’s super barebones—no frills, just talk to randos.

If u’re bored, might be fun for a few mins.

But tbh, it’s not that deep.