![]() |
|
Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - Printable Version +- Proxy Community (https://proxycommunity.com/forum) +-- Forum: Use Case (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-use-case) +--- Forum: Web Scraping (https://proxycommunity.com/forum/forum-web-scraping) +--- Thread: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! (/thread-has-anyone-found-a-reliable-wayfair-price-tracker-need-help-saving-big) Pages:
1
2
|
Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - ProxyKnight - 16-08-2024 Hey everyone! Sooo, I’ve been on the hunt for a solid wayfair price tracker lately. I’m trying to snag some deals on furniture, but their prices seem to change every other day, lol. Has anyone found a reliable wayfair price tracker that actually works? I’ve tried a couple, but they either don’t update often enough or just feel sketchy. I’m all about saving those $$$, so if y’all have any tips or tools you swear by, pls share! Also, if you’ve had any luck with browser extensions or apps for a wayfair price tracker, let me know. Thanks in advance! 🙏 RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - ghostlyLurkerX - 28-01-2025 Hey! I’ve been using Honey for a while now, and it’s been pretty solid as a wayfair price tracker. It’s a browser extension that automatically checks for price drops and applies coupons. Not perfect, but it’s saved me a decent chunk of change on Wayfair furniture. Worth a shot! RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - proxyMimicX77 - 10-02-2025 Omg, I feel you on the price changes! I use Keepa to track Wayfair prices, and it’s been super reliable. It sends alerts when prices drop, and you can see price history graphs, which is super helpful for timing your purchase. It’s not just for Wayfair either, so bonus points for versatility! RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - ProxyFrost77 - 24-02-2025 I’ve had good luck with CamelCamelCamel for tracking Wayfair prices. It’s technically for Amazon, but you can manually input Wayfair product links, and it’ll track them for you. It’s a bit of a workaround, but it’s free and works well if you’re patient. RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - stealthHorizon88 - 05-03-2025 Hey! I’ve been using the Slickdeals app, and it’s been a lifesaver for Wayfair deals. It’s not a dedicated wayfair price tracker, but people post deals there all the time, and you can set up alerts for Wayfair. Plus, the community is super active, so you’ll get real-time updates. RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - MaskerOne - 05-03-2025 I’ve tried a few tools, but honestly, the best wayfair price tracker I’ve found is just setting up Google Alerts for specific products. It’s not automated, but it’s free and you can customize it to your needs. Just paste the product link and wait for the magic to happen! RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - secureXchange99 - 07-03-2025 Yo, I’ve been using Price2Spy for tracking Wayfair prices, and it’s been pretty accurate. It’s a paid tool, but it updates frequently and gives you detailed reports. If you’re serious about snagging deals, it’s worth the investment. RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - deepPioneer77 - 09-03-2025 I’ve been using the Wikibuy extension, and it’s been decent for tracking Wayfair prices. It’s not perfect, but it’s free and easy to use. It also suggests coupons and cashback options, which is a nice bonus. RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - ProxyKnight - 10-03-2025 Wow, thanks so much for all the suggestions, everyone! I’m definitely gonna try out Honey and Keepa first since they seem the most straightforward. Quick question though—has anyone tried using multiple trackers at once? Like, does it make a difference, or is it overkill? Also, for those who mentioned Google Alerts, how do you set it up for specific products? Thanks again, y’all are the best! 🙌 RE: Has Anyone Found a Reliable Wayfair Price Tracker? Need Help Saving Big! - MaskedOrbit99 - 10-03-2025 Honestly, I just check Wayfair’s “Clearance” section religiously. Their prices fluctuate so much that I’ve found some insane deals there without needing a wayfair price tracker. It’s a bit time-consuming, but it works if you’re patient! |