Looking for a Reliable 4G Rotating Proxy – Any Recommendations? or How Effective Are 4G Rotating Prox

18 Replies, 882 Views

"Looking for a Reliable 4G Rotating Proxy – Any Recommendations?"

Hey folks,

I’ve been testing a few 4g rotating proxy services lately, and man, it’s hit or miss. Some drop connections like crazy, others are slower than dial-up.

Anyone got a solid recommendation for a *reliable* 4g rotating proxy? Need it for some light scraping and don’t wanna deal with IP bans every 5 mins.

Budget’s flexible, but I’d rather not get ripped off. Also, if you’ve had a *terrible* experience with one, pls warn me lol.

Thanks in advance!

---

OR

"How Effective Are 4G Rotating Proxies for Web Scraping?"

Yo,

Been using datacenter proxies for scraping, but sites are catching on fast. Thinking of switching to a 4g rotating proxy—heard they’re harder to detect.

But do they *actually* work better? Like, less bans, faster speeds? Or is it just hype?

If you’ve used one, how was your experience? Any tips to make ‘em more effective?

Appreciate any real-world insights!

---

*(Let me know if you want me to tweak any of these!)*
I've been using Bright Data's 4g rotating proxy for a few months now, and it's been solid. Speeds are decent, and the rotation is smooth—way fewer bans compared to datacenter IPs.

Only downside? A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. If budget's flexible, I'd say give it a shot.

Avoid XYZ Proxy tho—used them before and the drops were insane.
Yo, 4g rotating proxies are a game-changer for scraping. Less blocks for sure.

I’ve tried a bunch, and Luminati (now Bright Data) was the best, but it’s $$$.

For a cheaper option, check out Smartproxy. Not *as* fast, but gets the job done without breaking the bank.

Just avoid free ones—total trash.
Man, I feel your pain. Tried SO many 4g rotating proxy services, and most are garbage.

Oxylabs is reliable but overkill for light scraping.

If you’re on a budget, try GeoSurf. Their rotation isn’t perfect, but it’s way better than dealing with datacenter bans every hour.

Pro tip: Throttle your requests—even with 4g, too many too fast will get you flagged.
4g rotating proxies are def better for scraping, but not all are equal.

I’ve had good luck with Storm Proxies. Their rotation is clean, and speeds are consistent. Not the cheapest, but no random drops like some others.

Also, make sure to randomize your user agents—helps a ton with detection.
Honestly, 4g rotating proxies are worth it if you’re serious about scraping.

I use NetNut, and it’s been a lifesaver. Fewer bans, and the speeds are solid.

But yeah, don’t go for the super cheap ones—they’re usually just reselling junk IPs.
If you’re getting banned a lot, 4g rotating proxies are the way to go.

I’ve tested a few, and Bright Data is the most reliable. Pricey, but their IP pool is huge.

For a mid-tier option, try Soax. Not as fast, but decent for the price.

Avoid anything labeled "unlimited"—usually a scam.
Thanks for all the recs, guys!

Decided to test out Bright Data and Smartproxy based on your suggestions. Bright Data’s been solid so far, but yeah, it’s pricey. Smartproxy’s next on my list.

Quick Q: Anyone know if mixing 4g rotating proxies with residential ones helps? Or is that overkill?

Also, big shoutout to whoever warned about XYZ Proxy—dodged a bullet there lol.
4g rotating proxies are legit for scraping, but you gotta set ‘em up right.

I use Proxy-Cheap, and it’s been okay—not perfect, but way better than datacenter IPs.

Biggest tip: Rotate sessions frequently. Even with 4g, staying too long on one IP can get you caught.
Been there, dude. 4g rotating proxies are a must if you’re scraping aggressively.

I’ve had the best results with Bright Data, but it’s expensive.

For a budget pick, try Shifter. Their speeds aren’t amazing, but the rotation works well enough to avoid bans.

Stay away from free trials—they’re usually just bait.



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)