What’s the Best Buy Price Tracker to Save Money on Tech Deals? or Does Anyone Use a Reliable Best Buy

18 Replies, 659 Views

"Does Anyone Use a Reliable Best Buy Price Tracker for Discounts?"

Hey y’all! 👋

I’ve been trying to snag some tech deals at Best Buy, but man, their prices change so often it’s hard to keep up.

Does anyone here use a *best buy price tracker* that actually works? Like, something that sends alerts when prices drop or shows historical trends? I’ve tried a couple, but half of them seem sketchy or just don’t update fast enough.

Also, any tips on avoiding fake "discounts"? I swear some of these trackers make it look like a sale when it’s really just the normal price lol.

Thanks in advance! 🙏
I’ve been using camelcamelcamel for Best Buy price tracking, and it’s been pretty solid!

It shows historical trends so you can see if a "sale" is actually a deal or just marketing. Only downside is it doesn’t track everything, but for popular tech, it’s clutch.

Also, Honey’s price tracker extension is decent for real-time alerts. Just don’t rely on it alone—sometimes it’s slow.

Hope that helps!
yo, i swear by Keepa for tracking best buy price drops.

it’s an amazon tool mostly but works for best buy too if you dig around.

the graphs are insane—shows you exactly when prices spike or drop. plus, you can set alerts so you don’t miss out.

just watch out for those "fake" discounts like you said. always check the price history!
Honestly, I gave up on third-party best buy price tracker tools and just use Best Buy’s own price match guarantee.

If the price drops within the return window, they’ll refund the difference. No need to stress over trackers.

But if you’re dead set on one, Slickdeals has a decent price alert system for Best Buy stuff.
I’ve tried a bunch, and PricePulse is my go-to for best buy price tracking.

Super clean interface, and the alerts are FAST. Like, I got a notification for a TV drop before it even hit the front page of Best Buy’s site.

Only gripe? The free version has limited alerts, but it’s worth the upgrade if you’re serious about deals.
Thanks for all the suggestions, y’all!

Gonna try PricePulse and Keepa first—those graphs sound legit.

Quick Q: Anyone know if these trackers work for open-box items too? Or is that a whole other beast?

Appreciate the help! 🙌
Pro tip: Use the Best Buy app + turn on notifications for items you’re watching.

Their app sometimes gives exclusive drops or early access to sales. Not a full best buy price tracker, but it’s free and built-in.

For historical data, though, you’ll need something like CamelCamelCamel.
Anyone else notice how shady some of these trackers are?

I tried one that kept showing "discounts" that were just the regular price with a strikethrough. Ugh.

Now I just lurk on r/BestBuy on Reddit. Real people post legit deals faster than any best buy price tracker I’ve used.
For a no-fuss option, Google Shopping lets you track prices across stores, including Best Buy.

Just save the item, and it’ll email you when the price changes. Not as detailed as a dedicated best buy price tracker, but it’s simple and reliable.

Plus, no sketchy extensions to install.
I’ve had luck with Wario64 on Twitter for Best Buy deals.

Not a traditional best buy price tracker, but dude posts lightning-fast deals on tech. Turn on notifs and you’re golden.

Downside? Your timeline gets flooded, but hey, savings are savings.



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)