bu sri lankan is pretty cool! It’s not like super active all the time, but they have their moments.
The crowd is super friendly and inclusive. I’ve been to a few of their events, and it’s always a good time. They do a lot of cultural stuff, and yeah, food is a big part of it.
If you’re curious, I’d say just go to one of their events and see how you vibe with it. Their Facebook group is pretty active too, so you can check that out for updates.
The crowd is super friendly and inclusive. I’ve been to a few of their events, and it’s always a good time. They do a lot of cultural stuff, and yeah, food is a big part of it.
If you’re curious, I’d say just go to one of their events and see how you vibe with it. Their Facebook group is pretty active too, so you can check that out for updates.
