I’ve been to IPS Dallas twice, and I’d say it’s worth it if you go in with a plan.
The vibe is chill, but the real value is in the networking. I’ve made some great connections there that have helped me in my career.
The sessions can be hit or miss, but I found the smaller, more niche ones to be the most helpful.
If you’re on the fence, I’d say give it a shot. Just don’t expect it to be life-changing or anything.
The vibe is chill, but the real value is in the networking. I’ve made some great connections there that have helped me in my career.
The sessions can be hit or miss, but I found the smaller, more niche ones to be the most helpful.
If you’re on the fence, I’d say give it a shot. Just don’t expect it to be life-changing or anything.
