Hey guys,
Sooo, been having this issue with ddl blocked jdownloader for a while now. Like, it just won’t grab links from certain sites, and it’s driving me nuts. Anyone else dealing with this?
I’ve tried clearing the cache, updating to the latest version, and even messing with the settings, but no luck. Is there a workaround or fix for ddl blocked jdownloader that I’m missing?
Also, does this happen with specific hosts or is it just random? Kinda annoying when you’re trying to download stuff and it just throws a “blocked” error.
Any tips or tricks would be super appreciated! Thanks in advance, y’all.
Cheers!
Sooo, been having this issue with ddl blocked jdownloader for a while now. Like, it just won’t grab links from certain sites, and it’s driving me nuts. Anyone else dealing with this?
I’ve tried clearing the cache, updating to the latest version, and even messing with the settings, but no luck. Is there a workaround or fix for ddl blocked jdownloader that I’m missing?
Also, does this happen with specific hosts or is it just random? Kinda annoying when you’re trying to download stuff and it just throws a “blocked” error.
Any tips or tricks would be super appreciated! Thanks in advance, y’all.
Cheers!
