Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been looking into geosurf for some geo-targeted browsing stuff, and I’m kinda curious if anyone here has tried it? Like, how reliable is it actually?
I’ve seen some mixed reviews online, but I’m not sure if they’re legit or just people being salty, ya know?
Also, does it work well for stuff like accessing region-locked content or testing localized ads? I’m kinda tired of dealing with VPNs that are hit or miss, so I’m hoping geosurf might be a better option.
If anyone’s got experience with it, pls share your thoughts! Like, is it worth the hype or nah?
Thanks in advance!
So, I’ve been looking into geosurf for some geo-targeted browsing stuff, and I’m kinda curious if anyone here has tried it? Like, how reliable is it actually?
I’ve seen some mixed reviews online, but I’m not sure if they’re legit or just people being salty, ya know?
Also, does it work well for stuff like accessing region-locked content or testing localized ads? I’m kinda tired of dealing with VPNs that are hit or miss, so I’m hoping geosurf might be a better option.
If anyone’s got experience with it, pls share your thoughts! Like, is it worth the hype or nah?
Thanks in advance!
