Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been diving into the whole proxy format thing lately, and man, it’s a rabbit hole. There’s so many options out there—HTTP, SOCKS, residential, datacenter, you name it. But honestly, I’m still trying to figure out which proxy format works best for *my* use case.
Like, I’m using proxies for web scraping, and I’m torn between SOCKS5 and HTTP. SOCKS5 seems faster, but HTTP is easier to set up. And then there’s the whole debate about residential vs. datacenter proxies. Residential feels more legit, but datacenter is cheaper and faster.
What’s your go-to proxy format? Are you using it for scraping, gaming, or something else? Would love to hear your thoughts and maybe some tips if you’ve got ‘em.
Also, anyone else feel like the whole proxy format thing is low-key overwhelming? Or is it just me? 😅
Cheers!
So, I’ve been diving into the whole proxy format thing lately, and man, it’s a rabbit hole. There’s so many options out there—HTTP, SOCKS, residential, datacenter, you name it. But honestly, I’m still trying to figure out which proxy format works best for *my* use case.
Like, I’m using proxies for web scraping, and I’m torn between SOCKS5 and HTTP. SOCKS5 seems faster, but HTTP is easier to set up. And then there’s the whole debate about residential vs. datacenter proxies. Residential feels more legit, but datacenter is cheaper and faster.
What’s your go-to proxy format? Are you using it for scraping, gaming, or something else? Would love to hear your thoughts and maybe some tips if you’ve got ‘em.
Also, anyone else feel like the whole proxy format thing is low-key overwhelming? Or is it just me? 😅
Cheers!
