Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been out of the loop for a while and was wondering if anyone’s tried downloadly recently? I used to rely on it for software downloads, but it’s been a few months since I last checked it out.
Is it still reliable? I’ve heard mixed things lately, and I don’t wanna end up with some sketchy files or broken links, ya know?
Also, are the download speeds still decent? I remember it being pretty quick, but idk if that’s changed.
Any recent experiences or alternatives you’d recommend? Thanks in advance!
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I did a quick search but couldn’t find much recent info.)
Cheers!
So, I’ve been out of the loop for a while and was wondering if anyone’s tried downloadly recently? I used to rely on it for software downloads, but it’s been a few months since I last checked it out.
Is it still reliable? I’ve heard mixed things lately, and I don’t wanna end up with some sketchy files or broken links, ya know?
Also, are the download speeds still decent? I remember it being pretty quick, but idk if that’s changed.
Any recent experiences or alternatives you’d recommend? Thanks in advance!
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I did a quick search but couldn’t find much recent info.)
Cheers!
