Yo, thanks for all the suggestions, y’all! I tried using a VPN with jdownloader mega, and it’s been working better so far. Still not perfect, but at least the downloads aren’t failing as much.
I also gave Megasync a shot, and it’s been solid for smaller files. Still prefer jdownloader mega for bigger stuff, though.
Anyone know if the jdownloader devs are aware of this issue? Feels like mega’s been tweaking stuff on their end, and jdownloader mega just can’t keep up.
Also, shoutout to the person who suggested splitting downloads into smaller parts—that’s been a lifesaver. Thanks again, everyone!
I also gave Megasync a shot, and it’s been solid for smaller files. Still prefer jdownloader mega for bigger stuff, though.
Anyone know if the jdownloader devs are aware of this issue? Feels like mega’s been tweaking stuff on their end, and jdownloader mega just can’t keep up.
Also, shoutout to the person who suggested splitting downloads into smaller parts—that’s been a lifesaver. Thanks again, everyone!
