Thanks for all the replies, guys! I tried using a VPN like some of you suggested, and it’s definitely helped a bit. Still not perfect, but at least I can get in now.
I also checked out Scnlog and DDLValley, and they’re decent alternatives for now. Hopefully, releasebb gets its act together soon though. It’s such a hassle when the site’s down.
Anyone know if the mods have said anything about this? Like, is it maintenance or just server overload? Just curious if there’s an ETA on when it’ll be back to normal.
I also checked out Scnlog and DDLValley, and they’re decent alternatives for now. Hopefully, releasebb gets its act together soon though. It’s such a hassle when the site’s down.
Anyone know if the mods have said anything about this? Like, is it maintenance or just server overload? Just curious if there’s an ETA on when it’ll be back to normal.
