Thanks for all the feedback, guys! Really appreciate the insights. I decided to give nebulaproxy a try, and so far, it’s been working well for streaming. I tested it with Netflix and YouTube, and no buffering issues so far.
For gaming, I noticed the latency is a bit higher than I’d like, but it’s manageable for casual play. I’ll definitely try switching servers like some of you suggested to see if that helps.
Also, thanks for the recommendations on other VPNs. I’ll check out NordVPN and Surfshark if nebulaproxy doesn’t cut it for gaming in the long run. Cheers!
For gaming, I noticed the latency is a bit higher than I’d like, but it’s manageable for casual play. I’ll definitely try switching servers like some of you suggested to see if that helps.
Also, thanks for the recommendations on other VPNs. I’ll check out NordVPN and Surfshark if nebulaproxy doesn’t cut it for gaming in the long run. Cheers!
