Hey guys, quick question!
So, I’ve been trying to figure out if I can access youtube in proxy safely without getting blocked or anything. Like, I’ve heard mixed stuff about it—some say it’s chill, others say it’s risky.
I’m not super techy, so idk if using youtube in proxy is gonna mess with my connection or if it’s even worth it. Also, are there any good proxies that actually work for youtube in proxy without slowing everything down?
And yeah, is it even legal? Don’t wanna get in trouble lol.
Thanks in advance for any tips or advice!
So, I’ve been trying to figure out if I can access youtube in proxy safely without getting blocked or anything. Like, I’ve heard mixed stuff about it—some say it’s chill, others say it’s risky.
I’m not super techy, so idk if using youtube in proxy is gonna mess with my connection or if it’s even worth it. Also, are there any good proxies that actually work for youtube in proxy without slowing everything down?
And yeah, is it even legal? Don’t wanna get in trouble lol.
Thanks in advance for any tips or advice!
